|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Final Battle (最終ケッセン Saishū Kessen) is the forty-ninth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
With the Go-On Wings and the Ancient Engines now gone, Yogoshimacritein sees the Go-Ongers to be no longer a threat and begins the final step of his plan with his Barbaric Dohma Corps. After learning their friends are still alive, but their location unknown, the primary Go-Ongers manage to regain their composure in time as they and the Engines charge to take out some the hundreds of Barbaric Dohmas before combining into Engine-Oh to finish off the rest before the Engines' time limit takes effect. By that time, Yogoshimacritein arrives with the Ministers to point out the futile attempt by Go-Ongers before he ordering Kegaleshia and Kitaneidas to attack as they show off their full power. Even though the Go-Ongers were at a disadvantage, the Go-Ongers start using the Rocket Daggers, Bridge Axe, and Cowl Laser to turn the tables. Yogoshimacritein then uses the Ministers as shields to protect himself, before attempting to use them as suicide bombers to take out the Go-Ongers. While the Engines recharge, the Go-Ongers decide to put off the search for their friends to expand the Gaiark detection system to stop the Barbaric Dohma menace at the source. Tracking the source of the Barbaric Dohmas' arrival, the Go-Ongers make their way to Hellgailles Palace in Engine-Oh. After fighting their way through waves of Ugatz, the Go-Ongers are ambushed by the Minsters whom Yogoshimacritein reveals mean nothing more but tools to him. But the two manage to destroy the Bottomless Wastebin that Yogoshimacritein was using as a power source for his Justice Dissolution before he heavily damages them for defying him. Before they shut down, the Ministers reveal to the Go-Ongers that their target is Deus Haguru Magear in their chamber of command, which is keeping the other Go-Ongers trapped in wave form. When the Go-Ongers arrive at the chamber, Yogoshimacritein uses the Deus Haguru Magear as a new power source as the final battle begins.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Decade episode 2, The World of Kuuga.
- Viewership: 5.7%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Speedor
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Speedor ("In the front till the very end!")
- Go-On Seminar: What is Ginjiro named after?
- Answer: Saki's dog at her parent's home (the team reminds everyone the next episode is the final one after the answer).
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 12 features episodes 46-50.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.