|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Justice Dissolution (正義カイサン Seigi Kaisan) is the forty-eighth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
Horrified by Yogoshimacritein's Justice Dissolution, Sosuke attempts to avenge Hant and Gunpei with the Go-On Wings holding him back as the Crime Minister leaves to eat, deciding to make use of Kegaleshia and Kitaneidas as they try to stay in his good graces with the plan they have in store for the weakened Go-Ongers. At the Ginjiro-go, the primary Go-Ongers take it hard as Sosuke forcing to goes away Hiroto before he and Miu leave, finding their butler at the villa, wanting to bring them to Switzerland on their parents' wishes. But the two refuse as they run off sensing Kettei Banki, whom Kitaneidas modeled after every Savage Beast Machine before it and able to use their attacks. The primary Go-Ongers arrive losing it as he fights Kettei Banki on his own before the Banki Industrial Revolutionizes to maximize damage over the district.
While Miu tries to give Renn and Saki back the courage to fight, Hiroto manages to talk Sosuke into accepting his help before they all regroup and form Engine-Oh, Kyoretsu-Oh, and Seiku-Oh to fight Kettei Banki. Though the robot out-powers them all, Seiku-Oh uses a divide and conquer move to weaken Kettei Banki before scrapping him. A horrified Kegaleshia and Kitaneidas run off as Yogoshimacritein arrives and an infuriated Sosuke fights him before the Crime Minister take out Kyoretsu-Oh, and forces Sōsuke to watch Engine-Oh be the next Engine Combination be Justice Dissolutionized. But at the last second, Seikuu-Oh pushes Engine-Oh out of the way and takes the hit as Yogoshimacritein leaves.
Before they fade, Hiroto tells Bomper to analyze them while the Go-Ongers are forced to see the Go-On Wings fade before their eyes.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru, Voice): Tomomichi Nishimura (西村 知道 Nishimura Tomomichi)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein (総裏大臣ヨゴシマクリタイン Sōridaijin Yogoshimakuritain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Kettei Banki (ケッテイバンキ Kettei Banki, Voice): Daisuke Gōri (郷里 大輔 Gōri Daisuke)
- Butler: Kei Sunaga (須永 慶 Sunaga Kei)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Decade episode 1, Rider War.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Bearrv
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Speedor ("Engine number one!")
- Go-On Seminar: What does Sosuke end up learning in the movie?
- Answer: A martial arts style known as "Engine-ken".
- Hant and Gunpei don't appear in this episode.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 12 features episodes 46-50.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.
- End Game (RPM) - Power Rangers counterpart in RPM. See comparison page.
- Danger and Destiny - Power Rangers counterpart in RPM. See comparison page.