|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Hatsuyume Plans!? (初夢キカク！？ Hatsuyume Kikaku!?) is the forty-fifth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
After making their New Year's resolutions, the Go-on teams head to Atami Korakuen Hotel for a New Year's party, paid for by the Sutō siblings. While the Engines relax in a Refresh Hole, the primary Engines recap their partners' highlights over the past year. Meanwhile, Kegalesia attempts to bring Yogostein back to life with Kitaneidas' assistance. They begin to recall their comrade's finest moments and strongest minions, but when the recollections give way to the Go-ongers' victories over them, the spell fails miserably. Back at the hotel, the Go-ongers encounter a mysterious child who steals the hair clip right out of Saki's hair. Gunpherd and Birca reminisce over Gunpei and Hant's finest moments, and Kegalesia's second attempt to revive Yogostein likewise ends in failure when she desperately tries to recall more of Yogostein's best moments but can only muster flashbacks of the Go-on All Stars and all the other Engine combinations. Frustrated, Kegalesia leaves Hellgailles Palace to unwind. She ends up at the Atami Korakuen and eventually crosses paths with the Go-on teams. The Go-ongers learn that the child is a lonely Zashiki-warashi. While the Wing Engines talk fondly of the Go-on Wings and their spotlight moments, the teams find the Zashiki-warashi and decide to cheer up the child. To that end, Kegalesia agrees to join the girls for the comeback of G3 Princess. Unfortunately, the show fails to cheer up the Zashiki-warashi, and, to make matters worse, the child calls Kegalesia an old lady. Thoroughly insulted, Kegalesia grows to giant size without using Bikkurium. She begins to throw a tantrum at being called "old lady," but her rampage is short-lived; Engine-Oh G12 arrives and knocks her far into the distance. Hiroto thinks that they should try to cheer up the Zashiki-warashi again, but this time, the boys will sing. Sōsuke christens the new group G5 Prince, and they make their debut, singing the song, "Holding You Tight♪". The performance is a success, and the child is now smiling broadly. The next day, revealed to be a girl, the Zashiki-warashi greets the teams at the Ginjiro-go as she returns Saki's hair clip and thanks everyone. Meanwhile, Kireizky's Bottomless Wastebin, which Kitaneidas has found and placed in a corner, glows ominously.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru, Voice): Tomomichi Nishimura (西村 知道 Nishimura Tomomichi)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 46, Full Stop: Farewell, Otoya.
- Viewership: 3.8%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Speedor
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Buson ("The first victory of the new year!")
- Go-On Seminar: Are any good movies coming out in the New Year?
- Second appearance of G3 Princess.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 11 features episodes 41-45.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.