|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of gun violence and alcoholic drinking. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Protect Christmas Eve (聖夜ヲマモレ Seiya o Mamore) is the forty-fourth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.Its the second of a two parter Focusing on the battle with Cleaning Minister Kireizky, His defeat also sets up the appearance of someone that will play a huge importance in the finale
to be added
Surviving the Go-Onger's and Go-On Wings' attacks with his Bottomless Wastebin, Kireizky uses it to send them all off to separate directions so he can begin his sweeping of the Human World. Sōsuke, Gunpei, and Renn find themselves in a kindergarten being held hostage by bank robbers, with the three Go-Ongers catching the crooks off guard and making a citizen's arrest before making their way to Tokyo Tower to stop Kireizky and blast his waste bin away. However, Kireizky swallows the Dokkirium he gathered from the previous worlds he cleaned to Super Industrial Revolutionize as Kyoretsu-Oh forms to fight him with Bus-on and Gunpherd supporting him. While this occurs, Hiroto and Saki were in a haunted graveyard and are terrorized by ghosts until Saki gives Hiroto the courage to overcome his childhood fear, only to learn that the ghosts they beat up are actually amusement park workers. The two arrive in Bearrv and Toripter, forming Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh Toripter. Meanwhile, Hant and Miu help Santa find his Different-Dimension Present Bag, which was mistaken for a garbage bag by garbage men who take it to be incinerated. Miu uses her esper powers and manages to miraculously find the bag before it could be burned. She and Hant arrive in Seiku-Oh Birca to blast the Ugatz before they carry out Kireizky's plan. With Santa watching, the "Go-On All Stars" overwhelm the Cleaning Minister with their numbers before forming Engine-Oh G12 to scrap him. Kegalesia and Kitaneidas are dejected that such a strongest minister has been defeated by the Go-Ongers, and decide to drink anyway their worries. However, as Santa takes his leave to give presents to the children around the world with the Go-Ongers and Go-On Wings offering their aid, Kireizky's wastebin is still intact and active.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Cleaning Minister Kireizky (掃治大臣キレイズキー Sōji Daijin Kireizukī, Voice): Eiji Takemoto (竹本英史 Takemoto Eiji)
- Santa Claus: Kinzo Sakura (桜金造 Sakura Kinzō)
- Thief: Shoma Kai (甲斐 将馬 Kai Shōma), Riichi Seike (清家 利一 Seike Riichi)
- Hiroto Sutou(Child): Shogo Ehara (江原省吾 Ehara Shōgo)
- Miu Sutou(Child): Airi Yoshida (吉田愛里 Yoshida Airi)
- Salary Man: Tsutomu Kitagawa (喜多川 務 Kitagawa Tsutomu)
- Grandfather: Akira Morishita (森下 明 Morishita Akira)
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 45, With You: Final Transformation.
- Viewership: 6.3%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Birca
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Buson ("Doing great!")
- Go-On Seminar: How long would the Engine be if they all lined up?
- Answer: 473.6 meters (the length of 100 cars)
- K-Line credits theme is used in this episode, With this episode all 12 Engines have their credits theme played once
- While eluded to throughout this two-parter, Christmas World isn't fully revealed until next year's team-up movie.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 11 features episodes 41-45.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.
- Run Ziggy Run - Power Rangers counterpart in RPM. See comparison page.
- Danger and Destiny - Power Rangers counterpart in RPM. See comparison page.