|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
End-of-Year Big Cleanup (年末オソウジ Nenmatsu Osōji) is the forty-third episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
At Hellgailles Palace, Kitaneidas and Kegalesia receive a surprise visit by one of the Gaiark's strongest ministers, Cleaning Minister Kireizky who had just finished cleaning the Braneworld of Prism World after the Sound and Magic Worlds before coming to the Human World to aid the Ministers in cleaning it of the Go-ongers. After getting the Ginjiro-go ready for Christmas, the Go-ongers respond to the Gaiark sighting and are ambushed by Kireizky's sniping, revealing himself to be the one who sniped them during Engine-Oh G9's fight against Bin Banki before sending Go-on Red flying after the Go-onger rushes at him. As the Go-on Wings' cover the others' escape and are knocked off themselves, Sōsuke encounters a wounded man in a Santa Claus outfit. After the man proves himself to be the real Santa Claus by showing Sōsuke the Christmas present from his childhood that inspired him to follow his dream to be a racer, Speedor reveals Santa to be from another Braneworld, Christmas World. After being contacted by Bomper while offering to help Santa, Sōsuke takes him to the Ginjiro-go after Kireizky had wrecked all the Christmas work there while defeating the remaining Go-ongers who despair over Kireziky's combo attacks. To fix things, Santa gives the others the inspiring presents from their childhood as Sōsuke sets the tree back up and encourages the others not to give up for the sake of the children with Renn showing interest in Santa's bag. The next day, Kireizky is about to sweep the city of Christmas and its population just as Go-on Red arrives in a Santa Claus outfit to fight him with others popping of the bag to get the Rag Grenade off him as the Speedor-powered Go-Roader makes a hit on the Minister. After defeating him with everything in their arsenal to take out his, the Go-ongers return the bag to Santa. However, Kireizky survived the attack through his Bottomless Wastebin as the Go-ongers stand him down.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Cleaning Minister Kireizky (掃治大臣キレイズキー Sōji Daijin Kireizukī, Voice): Eiji Takemoto (竹本英史 Takemoto Eiji)
- Santa Claus: Kinzo Sakura (桜金造 Sakura Kinzō)
- Sosuke Esumi (Child): Hiroto Terui (照井宙斗 Terui Hiroto)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 44, Punk: Back to Father.
- Viewership: 4.4%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Speedor
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Speedor ("I did it! Doru doru!")
- Go-On Seminar: How many Souls do the Go-Onger have?
- Answer: 28.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 11 features episodes 41-45.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.