|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Nostalgic Children (郷愁ノコドモ Kyōshū no Kodomo) is the thirty-ninth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
Kitaneidas uses Yatai Banki to capture children in his Festival Space on a daily basis across the city before expanding it worldwide. After hearing eyewitness accounts of the children disappearing from friends and siblings, Gunpei and Hant are bewitched by their own childhood memories as they end up getting trapped in the Festival Space themselves. It is there the two meet a pair of brothers named Harunosuke and Akinosuke as Yatai Banki reveals himself to attack them. But Kishamoth breaks the space, with the Go-on teams fighting Yatai Banki as the brothers run into Kishamoth and drive off with him as Gunpei and Hant get it. As Yatai Banki escapes, Gunpei and Hant learn the brothers are from the Samurai World as Kishamoth reverts to Engine Cast and Engine Soul. Meanwhile at Hellgailles Palace, the Gaiark Ministers are visited by a familiar pair of Yōma who ask them to get the two brothers and the sword the young brother carries. While Gunpei notices the sword on Akinosuke's back, the brothers run off as the two try to come after them. But Yatai Banki blocks their way at the two are forced to fight him as the others arrive while the Gaiark Ministers trick the brothers into trusting them. But when they see through the Ministers' deception at the last minute, the brothers run back to the Go-ongers and return Kishamoth's Engine Soul as Go-on Red gives Go-on Green and Go-on Black the Kankanbar to defeat Yatai Banki and free the children. When Yatai Banki Industrial Revolutionizes, he traps Engine-Oh and Seiku-Oh in Festival Space games as GunBir-Oh frees them and three beat him senselessly before scrapping him. As Harunosuke apologizes for his distrust, he reveals the sword Akinosuke carries to belong to the Go-ongers' old friend Retsu-Taka, as Engine Dai-Shogun lands in the middle of the city still in its petrified state.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Yatai Banki (ヤタイバンキ Yatai Banki, Voice): Kōichi Sakaguchi (坂口 候一 Sakaguchi Kōichi)
- Rairaiken (雷々剱 Rairaiken, Voice): Naoya Uchida (内田 直哉 Uchida Naoya)
- Gokugokumaru (獄々丸 Gokugokumaru, Voice): Masaya Matsukaze (松風 雅也 Matsukaze Masaya)
- Harunosuke: Shohei Yamauchi (山内翔平 Yamauchi Shōhei)
- Akinosuke: Hiroto Araki (荒木博斗 Araki Hiroto)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 40, Encore: Nago Ixa Explosively Returns.
- Viewership: 4.7%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Gunpherd
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Gunpherd ("I'm on top!")
- Go-On Seminar: How are Rairaiken and Gokugokumaru different from Raiken and Gokumaru?
- Answer: The only difference is they look cooler.
- Among the masks that hang around Yatai Banki's face there are one of Kegaleshia, AkaRed and an Ugatz.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 10 features episodes 37-40.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.