|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of murder & character death. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Engines' Bonds (炎神ノキズナ Enjin no Kizuna) is the thirty-fifth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger. It is the first of a two-part showdown with Land Pollution Minister Yogostein, featuring the first appearance of Engine-O G12 and the apparent death of Sosuke Esumi.
to be added
While Renn repairs the Engine Casts, the Ancient Engines give their contemporaries the history of their feud with Horonderthal; they had followed the Ancient Machine Caveman to the Human World during the age of the dinosaurs and had buried Horonderthal, along with themselves, to spare the dinosaurs from further suffering. When Horonderthal resumes his rampage, causing mass chaos in the city with Horonden Waves, Go-On Red intercepts him in Kyoretsu-Oh. However, Horonderthal's rampage was a trap planned by Yogostein for something more sinister; he upgrades Horonderthal with a special device that enables the Machine Caveman to take control of Kyoretsu-Oh, forcing Go-On Red from the cockpit. As Go-On Red battles Yogostein one-on-one, GunBir-Oh and Seiku-Oh battle Horonderthal and the berserk Kyoretsu-Oh. Go-On Blue and Go-On Yellow arrive with their Engine partners and Speedor's Engine Cast. They and Go-On Red assemble Engine-Oh, who engages Kyoretsu-Oh while Horonderthal defeats GunBir-Oh and Seiku-Oh, breaking the two combinations apart. Engine-Oh and Kyoretsu-Oh both connect with devastating punches that break the two combinations and frees Kyoretsu-Oh from Horonderthal's control. The Ancient Engines suggest to the modern Engines that all twelve of them come together in the G12 Formation. The resulting Engine-Oh G12 towers over Horonderthal and scraps him easily. The Go-On teams' victory is short-lived, however, as the Gaiark device Yogostein had managed to implant in Go-On Red during their earlier duel activates; as his teammates watch in horror and disbelief, Sōsuke collapses and is entombed in rust. Yogostein picks up the upgrade that he had crafted for Horonderthal and uses it on himself, vowing to destroy the Human World.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru, Voice): Tomomichi Nishimura (西村 知道 Nishimura Tomomichi)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 37, Triangle: Behead the King.
- Viewership: 4.8%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Birca
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Gunpherd ("I'm on top!")
- Go-On Seminar: What is Yogostein's full name?
- Answer: Baron Yogorex de Stein
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 9 features episodes 33-36.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.