|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Devilish Woman (悪魔ナオンナ Akuma na Onna) is the thirty-fourth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
to be added
Gunpei, taking a taxi only to be thrown aside by a beautiful woman, notices Heater Banki and pursues him as the other male Go-Ongers arrive. Even with the Go-On Wings’ help, they are no match for the Savage Machine Beast's fiery attacks as Heater Banki runs off to hide off.
Suddenly, the woman who took Gunpei's taxi returns with all the guys but Gunpei fawning over her, with Saki revealing her to be her older sister, Sanae. Saki reveals to Gunpei all of the nasty things Sanae did to her when they were younger and he takes Sanae to convince her to redeem herself as the older sister as a favor to drive her away for Saki. However, Sanae reveals she came to Tokyo to apologize to Saki for all the nasty things she had done to her. Seeing that Gunpei has a positive effect on her sister, Saki sets him up with Sanae as the other Go-Ongers look for Heater Banki, who is making his way towards the gas tanks to blow up the city.
When Go-On Red, Blue, and Green are unable to handle him alone, Saki and Gunpei leave Sanae with the keys to the Ginjiro-go to get the RV out of harm's way as they arrive to help. After being frozen by the Go-On Wings, Heater Banki Industrial Revolutionizes as Engine-Oh G9 attempts to keep him from overheating the gas tanks before collapsing from being overheated. The tables turn as Go-On Red uses the Ancient Engines to freeze Heater Banki and form Kyoretsu-Oh to scrap the Savage Machine Beast. However, the Horonderthal is finally unearthed by Yogostein, going on a rampage after displaying his power to the Go-On Teams.
To make things worse, Saki and Gunpei find out that Sanae tricked them and stole the Ginjiro-go, selling it off with the Go-Ongers unable to buy it back and Gunpei under Sanae's power to Saki's dismay.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Heater Banki (ヒーターバンキ Hītā Banki, Voice): Atsushi Imaruoka (伊丸岡 篤 Imaruoka Atsushi)
- Sanae Rouyama (楼山 早苗 Rōyama Sanae): Erena (英玲奈)
- Saki Rouyama(Child): Asumi Kikuchi (菊池和澄 Kikuchi Asumi)
- Sanae Rouyama(Child): Chika Arakawa (荒川ちか Arakawa Chika)
- Barbecue Vendor: Masanori Okada (岡田正典 Okada Masanori)
- Car Seller: Suguru Hamada (濱田 秀 Hamada Suguru)
- Toppa Bashin
- Kamen Rider Kiva: Koji Seto
- Cure Dream: Yuko Sanpei
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 36, Revolution: Sword Legend.
- Viewership: 4.5%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Gunpherd
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Gunpherd ("I'm doing well!")
- Go-On Seminar: Why doesn't the Go-Onger's hairstyles get messed up by their helmets?
- Answer: There's enough room inside the helmet for their hair.
- This episode initially aired as part of the Nichi Asa Kids Time (ニチアサキッズタイム Nichi Asa Kizzu Taimu?, "Sunday Morning Kids Time"), and had a special intro alongside Kamen Rider Kiva, Cure Dream, and Toppa Bashin. Each performing a roll call from each member of the team.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 9 features episodes 33-36.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.