|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of graphic violence. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Gaiark's latest creation, Hammer Banki, has been unleashed upon Human World! With Go-on Silver brutally wounded and clinging to life, her teammates must rely upon a powerful new ally to deal with this emerging threat...
After returning from his mourning solitude and soul searching, a raging Yogostein is convinced to rely on his very own power as he goes all out into pouring it into the creation of destructive Hammer Banki to extract his revenge on the Go-ongers. After a failed attempt to work on the newest weapon he and Jum-bowhale have been developing, Hiroto takes a break until Hammer Banki begins his attack. Finding the district in ruins, the Go-ongers encounter Yogostein as he has Hammer Banki attack them before the Go-on Wings arrive. However, Go-on Silver is gravely injured in the fight when she attempted to save her brother from Hammer Banki, with Go-on Gold forced to watch his sister being brutally wounded further until the Go-ongers intervene and Yogostein retreats to re-energize his monster while the other Pollution Ministers express concern for their comrade's state of mind. With Miu on life support, a raged Hiroto vows to seek revenge as he trains himself with the male members following him to talk him to be at his sister's side while learning that the training is for something else that can destroy Hammer Banki. Once Miu regains consciousness, she and Jum-bowhale reveal the project Hiroto has been working on, the Go-Roader GT, though without a working Power Soul is prone to attack everything. As Renn decides to solve the Power Soul issue with Miu's aid, Hiroto arrives to face Yogostein and Hammer Banki, attempting to use the Go-Roader before it started to attack him. However, the other Go-ongers arrive to hold the Go-Roader off so Hiroto can deactivate it. Though Yogostein decides to retreat at the moment, Hammer Banki refuses to run off and enlarges to kill the Go-ongers and his master until Jetras and Bus-on arrive and the teams form Engine-Oh G9. Once formed, Renn gives Hiroto the completed Tōkon Soul to use on the Go-Roader, enabling it to enlarge and assume Action Mode to weaken Hammer Banki before it and Engine-Oh G9 scrap him. As Kegalesia and Kitaneidas comfort Yogostein as he realized the downside of his vengeance, the Go-on teams celebrate the Go-Roader's completion as Hiroto gives the new weapon to the Go-ongers after they prove themselves in a group jog.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru, Voice): Tomomichi Nishimura (西村 知道 Nishimura Tomomichi)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Gold - Change Soul, Engine Soul #7, Engine Soul #9, Tokon Soul
- Go-On Silver - Change Soul, Engine Soul #8, Engine Soul #9
to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 31, Applause: Motherly Dedicated Transformation.
- Viewership: 4.5%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Buson
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Gunpherd ("I've taken top position!")
- Go-On Seminar: What's so peculiar about the name "Go-Roader GT"?
- Answer: It's supposed to be pronounced "Go-Roader" (as in English), not "Go-Roodaa" (as it would in Japanese)
- This episode shows that the Go-Ongers have a fan site with a popularity poll.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 8 features episodes 29-32.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 2 features episodes 17-33.