|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of mild language. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Childish Guys (幼稚ナヤツラ Yōchi na Yatsura) is the twenty-first episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger and 1600th of the entire Super Sentai Series.
To be added
With Jum-bowhale now in the Human World, he decides to bring together the Go-Ongers and the Go-on Wings with a special training session by pitting Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh against Seiku-Oh. Despite the failure after both robots crash, Jum-bowhale does not lose hope in the Go-Ongers, much to Hiroto's dismay. As the Go-Ongers are treated to a meal by Jum-bowhale, Fūsen Banki appears and starts giving away his smog-filled balloons to children. The Go-Ongers run ahead to the smog-covered city, unable to hurt Fūsen Banki as the Go-on Wings arrive and manage to drive him off. Soon after, Jum-bowhale sneaks on board the Ginjiro-go to personally take the Go-Ongers under his wing to lecture them, revealing himself as Bomper's creator. At Hellgailles Palace, Yogostein orders Hiramechimedes to set up a decent plan that will work, telling him it's his last chance to redeem the Land Pollution branch. When the Go-Ongers arrive upon being detected, Fūsen Banki carries out Hiramechimedes' plan by inflating Bomper. But like before, the Go-Ongers' attacks have no effect until they use their Go-on Shoot to weaken him before using a Jum-bowhale powered Super Highway Buster to take Fūsen Banki out until he Industrial Revolutionizes. While Fūsen Banki target Bomper to heavy damage Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh, Go-on Gold battles Hiramechimedes in a one-on-one battle. After the Go-on Wings' attack knocks him away, they form Seiku-Oh to scrap Fūsen Banki as he is about to smash Bomper, who is restored to his normal self when Jumbowhale thanking the Go-Ongers for protecting his creation while confusing the Go-on Wings. As for Hiramechimedes, he begs for Yogostein's forgiveness as the Pollution Minister no longer acknowledges him as his right-hand man.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru, Voice): Tomomichi Nishimura (西村 知道 Nishimura Tomomichi)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Land Pollution Vice-Minister Hiramechimedes (害地副大臣ヒラメキメデス Gaichi Fuku Daijin Hiramekimedesu, Voice): Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉 Nakai Kazuya)
- Balloon Banki (フーセンバンキ Fūsen Banki, Voice): Ippei Hara (原 一平 Hara Ippei)
- Guard: Tomohiko Ichihara (市原朋彦 Ichihara Tomohiko)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Gold - Change Soul, Engine Soul #7, Engine Soul #9
- Go-On Silver - Change Soul, Engine Soul #8, Engine Soul #9
- To be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 24, Emperor: Golden Fever.
- Viewership: 4.8%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Speedor
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Buson ("Doing great!")
- Go-On Seminar: How many Braneworlds are there?
- Answer: Eleven (including Human World and Machine World).
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 6 features episodes 21-24.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 2 features episodes 17-33.