|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
While Miu is out shopping, Hiroto is at a café with a blonde woman when he is contacted by his mentor. Saki sees Hiroto trying to rebuff the woman and mistakenly assumes that they are in an embrace. Suddenly, Nokogiri Banki, now rebuilt as Chainsaw Banki, arrives to destroy the city. The dust cloud created by Chainsaw Banki's destruction renders the Go-ongers unable to locate him. The Go-on Wings arrive as the dust settles, and each of the Go-ongers reveal that they have seen Hiroto out with one of at least five different women. Miu is upset by the news as Chainsaw Banki escapes after gathering some information Hiramechimedes needs. Miu later discovers that each woman had been exhorting Hiroto to pursue various alternative careers, and Hiroto had rejected all their offers in order to be a hero. Feeling that she has ruined her brother's life and derailed his future, Miu rushes off to battle the Gaiark on her own. The next day, the Go-ongers find Chainsaw Banki making sawdust as part of Hiramechimedes' plan. An agitated Go-on Silver joins the Go-ongers as Chainsaw Banki cloaks himself in a cloud of sawdust. Go-on Silver is goaded by Chainsaw Banki into firing at him, which she does, igniting the sawdust just as Hiroto arrives. He reassures Miu that he fights as Go-on Gold not out of obligation to her, but because he truly wants to. The Sutō siblings reconcile as their instructor, the giant Engine Jum-bowhale, arrives. After putting out the flames, Jum-bowhale deals with Hiramechimedes and the Barbaric Dohma SP swarm. The Go-on Wings battle Chainsaw Banki together and defeat him. Chainsaw Banki is Industrial Revolutionized as Hiramechimedes escapes. Jum-bowhale calls Hiroto and Miu to join him, and the siblings bring Toripter and Jetras to the battlefield to form Seiku-Oh with their instructor. Chainsaw Banki is outmatched by Seiku-Oh and is scrapped. Afterwards, Miu exuberantly promises to support Hiroto about his supposed "gattai mania" and promises to let him commandeer all of the future Gattais, which unnerves him somewhat as it is the wrong idea she has of him.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru, Voice): Tomomichi Nishimura (西村 知道 Nishimura Tomomichi)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Land Pollution Vice-Minister Hiramechimedes (害地副大臣ヒラメキメデス Gaichi Fuku Daijin Hiramekimedesu, Voice): Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉 Nakai Kazuya)
- Chainsaw Banki (チェーンソー バンキ Chēnsō Banki, Voice): Takayuki Godai (五代高之 Godai Takayuki)
- Jane: Aira Cosmina
- Chinese Woman: TingTing Wang
- Indian Woman: Kanmani Kandoswamy
- African Woman: Carlyne Yamada
- Go-On Red - Change Soul
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul
- Go-On Green - Change Soul
- Go-On Black - Change Soul
- Go-On Gold - Change Soul, Engine Soul #7, Engine Soul #9
- Go-On Silver - Change Soul, Engine Soul #8, Engine Soul #9
to be addded
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 23, Variation: Fugitives Forever.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Jum-bowhale
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Bear RV ("I'm doing great!")
- Go-On Seminar: What training did the Go-On Wings undertake in Machine World under Jum-bowhale?
- Answer: Unknown: the Go-Onger start doing strange training moves and Hiroto and Miu leave out of embarrassment.
- When Sousuke encounters Jum-bowhale, he suggested that's a bird or a plane. This is a nod to Superman's cut scene of his arrival.
- This episode is Junko Kōmura's first writing credit for Sentai. She would later go on to write several episodes and movies for other seasons, and serve as the head writer for Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger and Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 5 features episodes 17-20.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 2 features episodes 17-33.