|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of blood. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Commoner Hero (庶民ヒーロー Shomin Hīrō) is the eighteenth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
The newest BankiJyu, Vacuum Banki, is dispatched to take down the Sutō siblings. Meanwhile, Miu, curious about what makes the Go-ongers "pathetic", drops in on the still-depressed Go-ongers. She treats the gang to a meal at a fancy restaurant and takes them clothes shopping, in an effort to make them less "pathetic". Sōsuke and Miu butt heads the whole time, and she decides that she needs to work on him some more. Sōsuke refuses to follow Miu's plan and eventually deserts her. Meanwhile, Vacuum Banki's attempts to take out Hiroto are repeatedly unsuccessful, thanks to Hiroto's vigilance, so he is instructed to go after Miu instead. Hiroto senses that Miu is in danger, and rushes to find her. He runs into Sōsuke, who tells him that Vacuum Banki has kidnapped Miu and taken her to Mt. Kurogane. Hiroto changes into Go-On Gold and tells Sōsuke not to interfere before flying away. At Mt. Kurogane, where Miu has been tied up, Vacuum Banki demands Go-On Gold's Wing Trigger as ransom. As Hiroto agonizes over whether he should comply, Sōsuke arrives, offering his Go-Phone and Change Soul to Vacuum Banki and demanding to take Miu's place. Vacuum Banki gleefully takes Sōsuke's equipment, but refuses to release Miu. Sōsuke, enraged, attacks Vacuum Banki, buying Hiroto time to change Go-on Gold and rescue Miu, who watches Sōsuke reclaim all of their transformation gear. Together, Go-On Red, Go-On Gold, and Go-On Silver defeat Vacuum Banki using the Mantan Gun and the Wing Boosters. Vacuum Banki undergoes Industrial Revolution just as GunBir-Oh, BearRV, and Bus-on arrive. Speedor is transported to Go-on Red, and Engine-Oh is formed. Vacuum Banki, however, puts up a formidable fight against GunBir-Oh and Engine-Oh. Toripter and Jetoras join the fight and are convinced to join with Engine-Oh to form Engine-Oh Jetripter, who easily scraps Vacuum Banki. After the battle, the Go-ongers receive grudging respect from the Go-on Wings, though Miu privately expresses admiration for the Go-ongers passion to Hiroto.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Land Pollution Vice-Minister Hiramechimedes (害地副大臣ヒラメキメデス Gaichi Fuku Daijin Hiramekimedesu, Voice): Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉 Nakai Kazuya)
- Vacuum Banki (バキュームバンキ Bakyūmu Banki, Voice): Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki)
- Waiter: Satoshi Mikami (三上 哲 Mikami Satoshi)
- Clerk: Miya Tsujimura (辻村美弥 Tsujimura Miya)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Gold - Change Soul, Engine Soul #7
- Go-On Silver - Change Soul, Engine Soul #8
- Viewership: 6.0%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Jetras
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Bear RV ("This is great!")
- Go-On Seminar: How fast are Toripter and Jetras?
- Answer: Unknown; they're too fast for Sosuke's speed gun.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 5 features episodes 17-20.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 2 features episodes 17-33.