|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Radio Jack (電波ジャック Denpa Jakku) is the eleventh episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
When Gunpei talks with Hant about his part time flower arranging job and Gaiark not surfacing since the debut of Engine-Oh G6, Bomper tells them to turn on the TV, which shows Sōsuke as a G1 Racecar Driver in an upcoming race, Saki as an idol, and Renn as a Quiz Encyclopedia game show contestant. When Hant runs off when he learns he is to inherit a fortune from millionaire Kinzoshi Kanekura, for a Gunpei is forced to run from the police when charged for robbing a bank. Deciding to do something about this incognito, Gunpei tries to snap the others out of the deception by Antenna Banki, who is using the power of television to hypnotize not only the Go-ongers to keep them apart, but also the masses into increase the output of pollution. When Gunpei realizes the scheme revolves around TV, Gunpei makes his way to Antenna Banki and fight him on his own, losing to the stronger opponent before being tossed aside to be arrested. But when Antenna Banki airs Gunpei's arrest live on national television, the other Go-ongers realize the truth and made it in time before Antenna Banki finishes Gunpei off. After the team thank Gunpei for snapping them out of their deception, the assembled Go-ongers defeat Antenna Banki with a Gunpherd-powered Super Highway Buster. When Antenna Banki Industrial Revolutionizes, Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh are formed to double team him with GunBir-Oh finishing the fight on its own as it scraps Antenna Banki. As the city is cleaned up with Satellite Banki's spell wearing off, the others annoyingly tend to Gunpei's needs until he cannot take it anymore.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Antenna Banki (アンテナバンキ Antena Banki): Hideaki Kusaka (日下秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki)
- Kinzo Kanakura (金倉金蔵 Kanakura Kinzō): Motomi Makiguchi (牧口元美 Makiguchi Motomi)
- Announcer: Hiroaki Matsuzawa (松澤仁晶 Matsuzawa Hiroaki)
- Police: Yasuhiko Imai (今井靖彦 Imai Yasuhiko), Eitoku (永徳)
- Mother: Tomoko Matsumoto (松本朋子 Matsumoto Tomoko)
- Child: Taito Aoki (青木泰都 Aoki Taito)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 14, Pomp and Circumstance: Thunderstrike Purple Eye.
- Viewership: 4.7%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Gunpherd
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Speedor ("I won by a wide margin!")
- Go-On Seminar: How is Renn so knowledgeable of things?
- Answer: He takes a lot of notes on memo pads.
The DVD Release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 9-12.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 1 features episodes 1-16.