|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
While the others choke down the breakfast Saki has made for them, Renn works on retooling Speedor, Bus-on, and Bearrv to work with Carrigator. At Hellgailles Palace, thanks to the images Lens Banki took before he was destroyed by Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh, the Pollution Ministers collaborate to create a special Savage Machine Beast that can duplicate the Engines' special attacks: Kagami Banki. Once the Industrial Revolutionized Kagami Banki goes on the attack, the Go-ongers form Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh to fight it, but the Savage Machine Beast uses his "Mirror Effect" power to copy GunBir-Oh's attacks and defeat it before creating his own Go-on Sword to take out Engine-Oh. All seems hopeless until Kagami Banki runs out of Bikkurium and is forced to retreat. Back at the Ginjiro-go, Renn reveals that he was aware that Gaiark would pull off such a stunt and that he has been creating a new formation that would combine all six Engines together into one to counter such a situation. Renn enlists Gunpei and Hant's help in finishing the modifications to Birca, Gunpherd, and Carrigator. Since Kagami Banki is taking a long time to be recharged with Bikkurium, the bored Pollution Ministers send a massive armada of Barbaric Dohma to attack the city. Renn gives Sōsuke Bus-on to help him, Speedor, Saki and Bearrv fight the Barbaric Dohmas as Renn and the others complete the modifications. After the Barbaric Dohmas are scrapped, Kagami Banki arrives with the Engines' five minutes, assuming his true "Land/Sky/Sea Special" form to overpower Engine-Oh. Once the other Engines finally arrive, they assemble to form Engine-Oh G6, who overpowers and scraps Kagami Banki. The Go-ongers congratulate Renn for the new formation, but he modestly refuses to take all the glory. However, a more pressing issue is at hand; the Engines will shrink in ten seconds, but the Go-ongers are all still inside of them!
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6, Blaster Soul
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 13, Unfinished: Daddy Fight.
- The second version of the credits debuts focusing on Bus-on
- Viewership: 5.7%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Bus-On
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Speedor ("I did it! Doru doru!")
- Go-On Seminar: What does the "G" in "Engine-O G6" stand for?
- Answer: Just "Go-Onger".
The DVD Release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 9-12.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 1 features episodes 1-16.