|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Partner Amigo (相棒アミーゴ Aibō Amīgo) is the seventh episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
Two shadows are seen moving about underground, with the Go-Ongers pursuing what they think are two Savage Machine Beasts. Once at the rusted Tokyo Tower, with Gunpei and Gunpherd having a falling out over whose fault it was that three bullets went astray when the team scrapped Speaker Banki, the Go-Ongers divide into two teams to counter these monsters when they split up. Soon after, Gunpei's group encounters the mysterious being, the Engine Carrigator of the Gian Race. As Carrigator attacks Birca and Gunpherd in retaliation, Sōsuke's group battles the actual Savage Machine Beast, Bombe Banki, who tricks the Go-ongers into thinking that Carrigator's on Gaiark's side. Though defeated by the Highway Buster, Bombe Banki is Industrial Revolutionized and attempts to outrun Engine-Oh. Engine-Oh follows, but it turns out to be trap and Bombe Bank rusts Engine-Oh, rendering it incapable of fighting as planned by the Pollution Ministers. Meanwhile, learning the truth of Carrigator wanting to fight Gaiark, Gunpei manages to gain Carrigator's trust and convince him to fight by their side. Once arriving to the battlefield, Carrigator, Gunpherd, and Birca take out the Barbaric Dohma before they perform their own Engine Combination: forming GunBir-Oh to destroy Bombe Banki. Though the gang have a new ally, Speedor and the others are still rusted.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 10, Sabre Dance: Glassy Melody.
- Viewership: 4.7%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Birca
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Bear RV ("This is so great!")
- Go-On Seminar: How many Engines can Engine Carrigator carry at one time?
The DVD Release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 2 features episodes 5-8.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 1 features episodes 1-16.