|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of gun violence. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Engine Trouble (炎神トラブル Enjin Toraburu) is the fourth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
Gunpherd and Birca, the other two Engines sent to pursue Gaiark alongside Speedor, Buson, and Bear RV, finally arrive on Earth. Bomper detects their signatures as they reach Earth's atmosphere. The Go-Ongers rush to the landing site as Kegalesia tries to intercept them. Gunpei finds the Engine Soul of Gunpherd, but not his Engine Cast. Gunpei and Sōsuke eventually discover that Gunpherd's Engine Cast is in the hands of a boy who thinks it is a toy.
While Sōsuke and Gunpei attempt to get Gunpherd's Engine Cast back, Hant, Saki, and Renn find Birca as he splits into his Engine Soul and Engine Cast. Hant retrieves the Engine Soul, but the Engine Cast is captured by the Spray Banki. Renn, Saki, and Hant attempt to reclaim Birca's Engine Cast when Kegalesia reveals herself. She fights Hant as Sousuke arrives and the primary Go-Ongers use the Highway Buster on Spray Banki. Spray Banki gets Industrial Revolutionized and battles Engine-O with a Barbaric Douma squad led by Kitaneidas to provide backup.
The Dohma squad is sent to capture Gunpherd's Engine Cast, so they seek out the boy who has found it. Gunpei as Go-On Black rescues the boy and destroys his attackers. The grateful young man gives Gunpherd's Engine Cast to Go-On Black as a reward for saving him, and Hant takes Birca's Engine Cast back from Kegalesia. Once again able to assume their full size, Birca and Gunpherd deal with the Barbaric Dohmas before wounding Spray Banki for Engine-O to land the coup de grâce. The Go-Onger team and their Engine partners are finally together to battle Gaiark, though Birca and Gunpherd's full capabilities are yet to be revealed.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Spray Banki (スプレーバンキ Supurē Banki, Voice): Antoki no Inoki (アントキの猪木)
- Daichi: Mitsuki Nagashima (長島弘宜 Nagashima Mitsuki)
- Police: Motokuni Nakagawa (中川素州 Nakagawa Motokuni)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 7, Hymn: Three Star Full Course of Darkness.
- Viewership: 6.1%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Speedor
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Gunpherd ("Be well!")
- Go-On Seminar: When and where can I meet the Go-Onger?
- Answer: Whenever they show up in your town with Ginjiro.
The DVD Release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 1 features episodes 1-4.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 1 features episodes 1-16.