|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Found and Lost is the twentieth episode of Power Rangers Zeo. This is the third of the four-episode Arrowhead arc, where David Trueheart gets held captive and King Mondo gets hold of both halves of the arrowhead.
Tommy's time with David and Sam Trueheart reveals a secret hidden in the arrowhead that he had been given before, one that King Mondo is taking interest in.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Frank Salsedo as Sam Trueheart
- Erik Frank as David Trueheart
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Lt. Jerome Stone
- Richard Genelle as Ernie (credit only)
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- Brad Orchard as Mace Face (voice)
- Bulk and Skull somehow knew Rito and Goldar’s names, despite that when Goldar and Rito lost their memories in A Zeo Beginning they couldn’t remember who they are to introduce themselves to Bulk and Skull.
- First original footage appearance of King Mondo.
- The episode's title is "Lost and Found" in reverse.
- Tommy is revealed to be adopted.
- This is the final usage of "Zeo Power, Zeo" in the intro and also the long version of the Zeo theme, and the Ranger shape outlinings, as the episodes onwards discard the shape outlinings, shorten the theme, and discarded "Zeo Power, Zeo".