|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Forged in Steel is the second episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel. This features Calvin and Hayley's first transformation into the Ninja Steel Yellow Ranger and the Ninja Steel White Ranger respectively. It also features the debut of the main five Rangers' Zords.
to be added
- William Shewfelt - Brody Romero (Ninja Steel Red Ranger)
- Peter Sudarso - Preston Tien (Ninja Steel Blue Ranger)
- Nico Greetham - Calvin Maxwell (Ninja Steel Yellow Ranger)
- Zoe Robins - Hayley Roster (Ninja Steel White Ranger)
- Chrysti Ane - Sarah Thompson (Ninja Steel Pink Ranger)
- Kelson Henderson - Mick
- Chris Reid - Victor Vincent
- Caleb Bendit - Monty
- Amanda Billing - Principal Hastings
- Mike Edward - Dane Romero
- Byron Coll - Redbot (voice)
- Richard Simpson - Galvanax (voice)
- Jacque Drew - Madame Odius (voice)
- Campbell Cooley - Ripcon, Cosmo Royale (voices)
- Adrian Smith - Ripperat (voice)
- Andi Crown - Datacom (voice)
- Daryl Habraken - Narrator
- Ninja Steel Red Ranger - Red Ninja (Steel Slash), Robo Red Zord
- Ninja Steel Blue Ranger - Dragon Zord
- Ninja Steel Yellow Ranger - Nitro Zord
- Ninja Steel White Ranger - Kodiak Zord
- Ninja Steel Pink Ranger - Zoom Zord
- When Hayley summons her Morpher, the blade is extended.
- When the Kudabots walk up to fight Haley and Calvin, Mick jumps into the front seat of Calvin's truck, but afterwards, Haley and Calvin jump into the front seat while Mick is located in the back of the truck.
- When the rangers shout "Ninja Spin!" during their morph, the ninja power stars do not spin until the morphing phase is shown, even though they made the movement of spinning them. This will most likely become a trend of the show as well, as the same mistake was seen in the intro during an entirely different morph as well.
- The Gold Ninja Power Star Madame Odius is holding in the final scene is, in fact, the DX toy version of the StarNinger Shuriken as the kanji is clear rather than opaque, much like the regular Power Star props.