|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Forcefear was a nurikabe/railroad crossing signal-themed contestant of Galaxy Warriors and the main antagonist of the episode "Helping Hand", the first part of the two-part season finale of Power Rangers Ninja Steel.
Forcefear is introduced by Cosmo Royale in the Warrior Dome and shows the audience his ability to create a force field as he blocks and reflects the Basherbots' energy lasers right at Cosmo Royale's butt. Angered, the host goes all out but he ends up being harmed by the force field. Forcefear then goes to Earth to battle the Ninja Steel Rangers and use his force fields to destroy them and retrieve the Ninja Power Stars. The Rangers try their hardest to defeat him but aren't powerful enough to stand up against Forcefear's durability and firepower. They are forced to make a hasty retreat when Forcefear nearly destroys them with his powers. Odius appears and Forcefear critiques her for not gigantifying him to destroy the Rangers for good and then leaves. Forcefear is later gigantified to lure the Rangers in once more. The Rangers fight Forcefear with the Lion Fire, Bull Rider, and Ninja Steel Megazords whilst the Ninja Nexus Prism creates the Ninja Ultra Star. Once the Ninja Ultra Star is finished, the Rangers use it to form the Ninja Ultrazord and gain the upper hand against Forcefear whilst destroying his barrier with the Ninja Ultra Strike. Forcefear is ultimately destroyed by the Ninja Ultrazord Blast Final Attack.
Forcefear was quite childish, but very powerful and stayed loyal to his task, even having himself gigantified to bring out the Rangers.
Powers and Abilities
- Power: As the penultimate monster of the season, Forcefear was one of the most powerful monsters that the Ninja Steel Rangers has fought,
- Energy Blasts: Forcefear could unleash a series of energy blasts from around himself.
- Head Cannon Lasers: Forcefear's strongest attack where he could charge up the railroad crossing gate cannons on the sides of head to fire light green energy lasers. This was used to try and kill all of the Rangers and might have worked if they hadn't vanished in a puff of smoke.
- Rapid Blast: Forcefear later used a variation of his cannon lasers on the Ninja Steel Ultrazord where he fired dozens of shots but it had no effect.
- Force Field Projection: Forcefear's main ability where he was able to project dark purple colored transparent force fields shaped like brick walls to block his foes' attacks without harming him, such as the Basherbot's lasers and Brody, Levi, and Preston's Ninja Star attacks where Lion Fire Brody threw the duo whilst spinning quickly. The only method of penetrating through the force field is using the Ninja Ultrazord's Ultra Strike.
- Energy Reflection: If an enemy fired an energy-based attack at the wall, Forcefear's force field would reflect that energy attack back at them.
- Strength: Forcefear easily defeated all six Rangers and even Lion Fire Red, taking the power of a brand new Power Star and the new Ninja Ultrazord to bring him down for good.
- Durability: Forcefear shrugged off a kick atop his head from Preston and Levi's attacks as well as multiple blasts aimed squarely at his face without a scratch or even a flinch.
- Extraordinary Leaper: Forcefear could leap at an incredible distance.
to be added
- Railroad Crossing Claws: Forcefear possessed a pair of railroad crossing-like claws which he could use in combat.
- Arm Guards: Forcefear possessed a pair of arm guards to block attacks from his enemies.
Behind the Scenes
- Forcefear was voiced by Darren Young and his voice was identical Grinder from Power Rangers Jungle Fury.
- Forcefield resembled a mix between a Yeti and a railroad crossing.
- His name was a portmanteau of force field and fear.
- In Ninninger, Forcefear's powers involved sealing people inside walls with his force field powers being minor secondary powers. This was changed to make him more of a viable threat.
- Forcefear was defeated in Ninninger by Aka Ninger Chozetsu throwing Kinji and Yakumo into him in their Ninja Star Morph Final Attacks.
- This was changed to him being gigantified without being defeated first because it would not make sense for him not to put up a forcefield.
to be added