|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
- "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."
- ―Flashhead upon being grown.[src]
- "That's not in the script!"
- ―Flashhead reacting to the Artillery Power Cannons and his final words before his death.[src]
Flashhead is a photographer monster, created by Porto. Just like all other monsters, he was created by Porto and served his mistress Divatox. He possessed the ability to trap his victims in rolls of film. He serves as the secondary antagonist of the episode The Robot Ranger.
Flashead was created by Porto. He possessed the ability to turn his victims into the film rolls. He appeared when some mystics appeared to the. The robot doppelgangers of rangers appeared and rangers started confusing themselves with robots. When Divatox saw Cassie and Ashley (who were actually robots) helping Bulk and Skull video tape the tennis lesson, she sent Flashhead to attack. The monster accompanied Elgar and some Piranhatrons to Earth in order to launch an attack at a tennis court. Elgar stupidly started to fire tennis balls at rangers. Elgar accidentally knocked out all Piranhatrons and Flashead was opened for the attack. He personally fought TJ. Flashhead first attempted to turn TJ, Cassie, and Ashley but a Piranhatron got in the way and was zapped instead. The trio then morphed and fought off the Piranhatrons which were further knocked down by the villains firing baseballs at the Rangers. He personally fought and thus continued even after the other villains had retreated. However, he wasn't very powerful monster and he fled very soon after and the Rangers went after him. The heroes caught Flashead at some dump. They soon caught up to him, exchanged some garbage dialogue, and pounded him into the ground. Flashhead blasted them down with his ability to blast film rolls from his eyes and blast electro blasts. He attacked them and tied up the team with film tape at which point more Piranhatrons showed up to help. He prepared to blast them into oblivion but they broke free from the tape and he accidentally turned his last three helpers into film reels. The Rangers then took him down with thier Auto Blasters but Divatox made him grow. TJ summoned the Rescue Megazord and Flashhead teleported away and rangers couldn't catch him. He attacked Rescue Megazord and tried to blast it into oblivion but was destroyed by the Artillery Power.
Flashead was a cunning, devious and sneaky monster, who will not stop at nothing to destroy the Power Rangers. He acted like a filmmaker and enjoyed turning people into the film rolls. But he is also loyal to Divatox.
Powers and Abilities
- Film Rolls Transformation: Flashhead has the ability turn anyone into a roll of film with his flash.
- Film Rolls Blasts:Flashead can fire film rolls from his eyes.
- Energy Blasts: Flashead can fire energy blasts from his eyes.
- Giant Film Rolls: Flashead can attackcand trap his enemies with a powerful giant film rolls.
- Teleportation: Flashead can teleportate.
Behind The Scenes
- Flashead is voiced by Paul Pistore.
- Flashhead is the third monster to be able to instantly teleport around in order to dodge attacks. The first was Madame Woe and the second was the Jellyfish Warrior.
- He was also the first to do so in four years.
- Flashead is the third camera themed monster in the franchise, the first being the Photomare and the second arguably being Somnibot in her second form.
- Also, Flashhead is the second monster capable of capturing Rangers in an object (in this case reels of film) after Photomare who trapped the Rangers within a photograph.