|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
- "“Hey ho. Am I late? Whoa, Love the décor. Hey, lets do lunch. Love ya babe.”"
- ―Flashhead's first words upon showing up in the Spacebase.[src]
- "“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.”"
- ―Flashhead's words? upon being grown.[src]
- "“That's NOT IN THE SCRIPT!”"
- ―Flashhead in reference to the Artillery Power Cannons and his final words before his destruction,[src]
Flashhead is a photographer monster who trapped his victims in rolls of film.
When Divatox saw Cassie and Ashley (who was actually a robot) helping Bulk and Skull video tape the tennis lesson, she sent Flashhead to attack.The monster accompanied Elgar and some Piranhatrons down to Earth in order to launch an attack at a tennis court. Flashhead first attempted to turn TJ, Cassie, and Ashley but a Piranhatron got in the way and was zapped instead. hangers morphed and fought off the Piranhatrons which were further knocked down by the villains firing baseballs at the Rangers. He personally fought and thus continued even after the other villains had retreated. However, he fled very soon after and the Rangers went after him. They soon caught up to him, exchanged some garbage dialogue, and pounded him into the ground. Flashhead blasted them down and tied up the team with film tape at which point more Piranhatrons showed up to help. He prepared to blast them into oblivion but they broke free and he accidentally and his helpers into film reels. The Rangers then took him down with thier Auto Blasters but Divatox made him grow. TJ summoned the Rescue Megazord and Flashhead tried to blast it into oblivion but was destroyed by the Artillery Power. He was succeeded by the Voltmeister .
Powers and abilities
- Flashhead has the ability turn anyone into a roll of film with his flash.
Flashhead is the second monster to be able to instanty teleport around in order to dodge attacks. The first was the Jellyfish Warrior .