|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
- "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."
- ―Flashhead upon being grown.[src]
- "That's not in the script!"
- ―Flashhead reacting to the Artillery Power Cannons and his final words before his death.[src]
Flashhead is a photographer monster who trapped his victims in rolls of film.
When Divatox saw Cassie and Ashley (who were actually robots) helping Bulk and Skull video tape the tennis lesson, she sent Flashhead to attack.The monster accompanied Elgar and some Piranhatrons to Earth in order to launch an attack at a tennis court. Flashhead first attempted to turn TJ, Cassie, and Ashley but a Piranhatron got in the way and was zapped instead. The trio then morphed and fought off the Piranhatrons which were further knocked down by the villains firing baseballs at the Rangers. He personally fought and thus continued even after the other villains had retreated. However, he fled very soon after and the Rangers went after him. They soon caught up to him, exchanged some garbage dialogue, and pounded him into the ground. Flashhead blasted them down and tied up the team with film tape at which point more Piranhatrons showed up to help. He prepared to blast them into oblivion but they broke free and he accidentally turned his last three helpers into film reels. The Rangers then took him down with thier Auto Blasters but Divatox made him grow. TJ summoned the Rescue Megazord and Flashhead tried to blast it into oblivion but was destroyed by the Artillery Power.
Powers and abilities
- Flashhead has the ability turn anyone into a roll of film with his flash.
- Flashhead is the third monster to be able to instantly teleport around in order to dodge attacks. The first was Madame Woe and the second was the Jellyfish Warrior.
- He was also the first to do so in four years.
- Flashead is the third camera themed monster in the franchise, the first being the Photomare and the second arguably being Somnibot in her second form.
- Also, Flashhead is the second monster capable of capturing Rangers in an object (in this case reels of film) after Photomare who trapped the Rangers within a photograph.