|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Flame Head was created by Lord Zedd. Zedd sent this very powerful monster to Rangers with ultimatum. Or they will surrender, or Flame Head will burn all Angel Grove. The Rangers, of course, refused and decided to battle the monster. Flame Head could fire the fire from his mouth. He also could strike the ground with his sword and make very powerful flame attack. After the brief fight with superheroes, he took off his mask and became more powerful. The rangers combined their powers and created shield, which absorbed the fire of the Flame Head. Then Zedd enlarged the monster, but he was destroyed by Thunder Megazord with Thunder Saber.
Flame Head was ruthless and destructive monster. He enjoyed firing things and destroying everything on his path. He was skilled and strong fighter. He was also one of the most dangerous and formidable monsters of Zedd. Though, the Rangers had to combine their abilities to have victory over him.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Fire Control
- Fire Breathing: Flame Head could breath fire from his mouth.
- Ground Fire Attack
Behind the Scenes
- Just like many other characters, Flame Head was voiced by Alex Borstein.
- Although Flame Head was referred to as a "he", he had an obvious female voice actor.
- It's unknown why Lord Zedd thought a fire-based monster would defeat the Power Rangers given his previous failure with the Saliguana, a lizard monster that breathes fire, and they likely still had the same ice device used to neutralize the fire.
- Unlike the majority of Lord Zedd's monsters, it is unknown what he used to create Flame Head. It's entirely possible that he could have been made by Finster, if so, he would have been the first monster since the Oysterizer to be Finster's creation.