|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "The end!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
The Filmloid (フィルムロイド, Furimuroido) is a Metaloid that Enter created when he used the "project" Metavirus to infect a film projector to draw attention to the Go-Busters long enough for the FilmZord to arrive.
This Metaloid initially had the ability to project corporeal projections to fight for it, using this ability to create an evil team of fake Go-Busters during his first battle.
After the second day of the FilmZord's arrival and some of Enter's advice, the Filmloid hit the core Go-Busters (the secondary Busters were busy with preparations of handling the FilmZord) with a projection of the core Busters' desires from deep within their hearts. While it didn't fooled Blue Buster and Yellow Buster, Red Buster was suckered into it.
The Filmoid was deleted when a resolved Red Buster hit it with a charged shot from the Ichigan Buster in Special Buster Mode.
Powers and Abilities
- Holographic Projection: Since Filmloid was created from a film projector, he used this ability to create an evil team of fake Go-Busters and later on the deep desires from within the actual Go-Busters' heart.
Behind the Scenes
- This Metaloid is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura, who is best known for his work in Kamen Rider Den-O as Ryutaros.
- Filmloid's suit actor is Toshihiro Ogura, also the suit actor of Ryutaros.
- Filmloid was designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- Identification Number: F-16
- Install Metavirus: MISERU
- Production Motif: Film projector
- Height: 194 cm. (6 feet, 3.19 inches)
- Weight: 266 kg. (559 lbs.)
- FilmZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- TBA - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.