|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Fearog is a frog themed mutant. He is the secondary antagonist of the episode Ransik Lives.
Fearog and all other mutants were created as the result of chemical accidents at genetic enhancement facilities. Sometime prior to the events of the series, he was captured by Time Force and frozen in the Cryo-Prison. When Ransik and his gang arrived in 2001's Silver Hills, they decided to threaten the inhabitants of the town via television broadcast. For that goal, Frax released Fearog to help him take the tele-station. When Wes was captured by Cyclobots, they brought him to Ransik. Ransik told Wes all about his past and why he hated humanity before ordering Fearog to kill Wes, which was foiled when the other rangers came and saved Wes. In the big battle, Fearog was quickly defeated and enlarged himself, but was eventually defeated and frozen by the Time Force Megazord Mode Red.
Mutant Seal Patch Location: Left Arm.
Like many other mutants, Fearog is selfish and greedy. He is also shown to be nervous, impulsive and uncomfortable. Despite this, he is shown to be loyal to Ransik.
Powers and abilities:
- Energy Beams: Fearog can shoot energy beams from his eyes.
- Enlarging: Like all other mutants, Fearog can enlarge himself using his DNA Patch.
Behind the Scenes:
- Fearog is voiced by David Stenstrom.
- Fearog is the first mutant who fought Wes in a one on one battle.
- Fearog is also name of the monster in Power Rangers: In Space.