|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- "I've been defeated. Military and horse gear, everything explodes here! And that's it. (。、！。 . , ! .)"
- ―The Fast Talking Wanderer's final words before his death.[src]
Fast-Talking Wanderer (早口旅ガラス Hayakuchi Tabigarasu, 29 & 30)
A champion talker, he uses bombs that detonate if you failed to say a tongue-twister. He was gathering children with his fishing rod to slave for the Gorma, to open a crack in the gates of Hell, so that the Gorma Triumvirate could drink in that power emitted from it. It was during his part in the plan that he exposed Kou as the KibaRanger. Though killed by the, his fishing rod remained and was used by the Gorma Emperor to retrieve Akomaru from Hell.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Kaki-bomb: "The customer sitting next to me is eating a lot of persimmons." (「
隣の 客はよく 柿 食う 客だ。」 "Tonari no kyaku wa yoku kaki kuu kyaku da.")
- Frog-bomb: "A frog jumps and jumps three times, jumps and jumps in total six times." (「
蛙ピョコピョコ 三ピョコピョコ、 合わせてピョコピョコ 六ピョコむピョコピョコ。」 "Kaeru pyoko-pyoko mi pyoko-pyoko, awasete pyoko-pyoko roku pyoko mu pyoko-pyoko.")
- Bamboo-bomb: "Who placed this bamboo pole against this bamboo hedge?" (「
隣の 竹薮に 竹 立てかけたの 誰だ？」 "Tonari no take yabu ni take tatekaketa no dare da?")
- Paper-bomb: "Tokyo patent office." (「
東京 特許 許可局。」 "Tōkyō Tokkyo Kyoka kyoku.")
- Wheat-rice-egg-bomb: "Raw wheat, raw rice, raw egg." (「
生麦、 生米、 生卵。」 "Nama mugi, nama gome, nama tamago.")
- Peach-bomb: "Peaches and plums are part of the peach family." (「
李も 桃も 桃の 家。」 "Sumomo mo momo mo momo no uchi.")
- Monk-bomb: "The monk drew a good picture of another monk on the folding screen." (「
坊主が 上手に 屏風に 坊主の 絵を 描いた。」 "Bōzu ga jōzu ni byōbu ni bōzu no e wo kaita.")
- Scroll-bomb: "Blue scroll, red scroll, yellow scroll." (「
青巻紙、 赤巻紙、 黄巻紙。」 "Ao makigami, aka makigami, ki makigami")
- Fast-Talking Wanderer was portrayed by Hozumi Gouda in his only Sentai role. He is most well known as Chirico Cuvie in Armored Trooper Votoms and Leorio Paladinight in the original 1999 anime for Hunter × Hunter.
Behind the Scenes
- His motif is the one of a Microphone.
- Beamcaster - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page.