|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "I'm becoming one with the wind!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
The Fanloid (ファンロイド, Fanroido) (X-10) is a Metaloid that Enter created when he used the "to blow off" Metavirus to infect a fan in his plan to get Blue Buster alone and exploit his Weakpoint so he would be unable to fight.
It has a fan on its chest that can spin to either emit a powerful gust or be reversed to become a vacuum. He also spoke in sentences that relate to air in someway.
With Ryuji near critical, Gorisaki Banana made the very risky choice of using himself as a shield, standing up long enough for Ryuji to disable the Fanloid with a shot from the Ichigan Buster to the fan, then was deleted with a Special Buster shot.
An alternate version of Fanloid existed as part of the Machine Empire Mechalius, the evil force which threatened Earth in place of Vaglass in the alternate reality of the Dobutsu Sentai Go-Busters. He fought in the initial invasion with an alternate Steamloid against the Go-Busters who entered "Animal Crush Formation", stacking into the "Go-Buster Tower" and shooting them with their Ichigan Busters, then finishing them off with the Go-Buster Ball.
Powers and Abilities
- Wind Manipulation: Since the Fanloid was created from a fan, he can use this ability to either emit a powerful gust or be reversed to become a vacuum.
- Identification Number: X-10
- Install Metavirus: FUKITOBASU
- Production Motif: Fan
- Height: 205 cm.
- Weight: 254 kg.
- FanRoid is voiced by Akio Suyama (陶山 章央, Suyama Akio) who later moves on to voice as Killborero in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
- Fanloid's suit actor is Keizo Yabe.
- Fanloid were designed by character designer K-SuKe.
- FanZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Turbotron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.