|This article is about a/an Gruesome Grunt in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- "Curses! The jig is up!"
- ―Fangore in Calvin's body[src]
In his testimony while in Calvin's body, he claimed that Fangore tried to turn everyone into vampires. Once Versix gets caught, he admits to switching the bodies, in reality it's Mick Kanic, disguised as Versix. When the Court Witch switches their bodies back, he is vaporised by the Jack-O’Lantern Judges.
He is very proud and talks of himself highly, nearly giving his disguise away.
- Sword: Fangore wields a syringe=like sword for battle.
Behind the Scenes
- He along with Deceptron and Dreadwolf were a special monster group in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, dubbed the Western Yokai.
- He is the only monster adapted from a Western Yokai who is not the main threat of the episode he is in, unlike Deceptron and Dreadwolf who are the sole MOTW of their perspective episodes.
- He was originally called Dracula, just like his Japanese counterpart.
- His lie of the Rangers fighting him with garlic is based on the Ninninger episode, Shinobi 25: It's Summer! Beware of Dracula.
- Like most vampires in lore, he has an affliction to garlic.
- His voice is similar to Mexican comedian Richard Anthony "Cheech" Marin.