|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
- ""So this is Earth! Ooooo, I'll start there! Bada-bing, bada-boom, bada-BAM! !""
- ―Fandaho of Nonsense's first words when arriving on Earth and surveying Tokyo.[src]
- ""Hey, I know you guys! You're those Gosei Angels in training! Fantafo of the Folly will dance for you the dance of passion! ""
- ―Fandaho when confronted by the Goseiger.[src]
- ―Fandaho's final words before his death.[src]
Fandaho of Nonsense (出鱈目のファンダホー Detarame no Fandahō) is a Totsneho Alien (トツネホ星人 Totsuneho Seijin) working for the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar.
Fandaho comes to Earth on his own, to make an impression on Great King Mons Drake by causing chaos on the streets, causing chaos to machines; while none of the Warstar generals instructed him to go, Mons Drake let him remain to see what happens. When he uses his power on the Goseiger, his electric shock strikes Alata, making his Gosei Powers go haywire preventing him from invoking anything that he wishes to with Gosei Cards and likewise causing problems where he becomes stuck in his Goseiger suit for a long time. He fled using super speed when his power had seemingly no affect and Agri fired on him with his Gosei Blaster. Due to this ability and what happens to Gosei Red, Buredoran begins to become interested in him and decides to take Fadaho under his wing to further use him for his own plans.
Alata tries to work down his Gosei Power by multiple invocations, but his powers become more chaotic with each one, further made troublesome with Fandaho and Buredoran working together. The other Goseiger trick Fandaho in revealing his weakness, but Buredoran prevents them from striking him and uses his Bibi Bugs to grow the Warstar Insect to prevent it from being destroyed so easily. Yet as Alata becomes nearly out of Gosei Power to even summon a Headder, he tries a last-ditch option in drawing a Dragon Headder with poor art skills and in four colors which are not associated with Dragon Headder. Miraculously, the drawing ends up summoning a special set of Headders: the Exotic Headders, four multi-colored Dragon Headders which destroy Fandaho's towers and restores Alata's abilities. Transforming and gathering the means to control Gosei Great, the Goseiger use the four Exotic Headders to become Exotic Gosei Great, which easily destroy the Warstar Insect with the Ecotic Strike.
to be added
- His main ability is the usage of two huge antenna towers on his back which he uses to disrupt electrical currents, allowing for anything with electrical currents in it to be disrupted and become out of order. On a human, his power disrupts the electrical currents of the brain, making the mind and body uncoordinated and preventing someone from doing whatever they think or doing something else other than what they think; this likewise works with Gosei Angels and their ability to invocate Gosei Cards due to the disconnect of the brain and body.
Behind the Scenes
- Movie Reference: Fandaho's name is from Fantastic Four (ファンタスティック・フォー Fantasutikku Fō).
- Fandaho is modeled after a hornet.
- His home planet, "Totsneho" (トツネホ), is "hornet" (ホーネット Hōnetto) backwards and without the elongation kana.