|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
The Fairy Minosaur (フェアリーマイナソー Fearī Mainasō) is a fairy-themed Minosaur from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of an unnamed man with a trumpet, based on his disappointment that he can't find the perfect place to practice playing his trumpet.
The Fairy Minosaur is in the sky, using its music from its body to the citizens below, causing them to dance uncontrollably and has the advantage in the battle since it stayed in the air.
However, due to Wiserue threatening Oto, Pi-tan transformed into his true form, Kishiryu Pteradon, to save her and then helps Koh as YokuRyuOh and froze the Fairy Minosaur's body which preventing it from produce the music and thus freed the citizens from its spell. After that, it was then destroyed by the YokuRyuOh.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Dance Inducement: The Fairy Minosaur can constantly produce color-varied music pulses from its body that force people who hear it to randomly start dancing and blindly enjoy themselves.
- Deflection: The Fairy Minosaur was able to knock back Ryusoul Red's attack with the KaruSoul.
- Optic Beams: The Fairy Minosaur can cast purple energy beams from its eyes.
- Levitation: The Fairy Minosaur can hover in the air and prevent its body from making contact with the ground.
- Enlarging: Like other Minosaurs, the Fairy Minosaur can enlarge itself using its host's negative energy.
- Body Encasement: If its main body is encased, the Fairy Minosaur will be unable to project its dance power, freeing those who were enchanted by it.
- Minosaur Attribute: Fairy Monster
- Place of Distribution: Cheerful Sky
- Experience Point: 811
Behind the Scenes
- Fairy Minosaur is based on the fairy, a type of mythical being or legendary creature in European folklore, a form of spirit, often described as metaphysical, supernatural, or preternatural.
to be added
- Due to the large and unique design, the Fairy Minosaur is the only Minosaur that is rendered using CGI.
- It's US counterpart, on the other hand, has a physical prop for its first few moments onscreen.