|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Shane's highly-successful and highly-critical older brother Porter comes to town, and reminds him of how he's wasting his life by spending it skateboarding. When facing the Eyezak monster, who causes each of the Rangers to face their worse fears, Shane's secret identity as the Red Ranger is exposed to his brother. Will this change his opinion of him?
Shane is on edge when his brother Porter comes to town and tells him that he's wasting his life. Motodrone appears with a new monster - Eyezak, who can use victims' fears against them. Shane uses his armor to make Eyezak retreat, but in the process, reveals his identity to his brother. When Eyezak attacks again, he puts the fear spell on Tori, Dustin and Shane, incapacitating them. He then grows into a giant and inhales the Thunder Rangers. After a telepathic pep talk from the Sensei, and Shane is back to action in the Storm Megazord. While Tori and Dustin enter Eyezak and free Blake and Hunter. Cam arrives with three new Power Spheres that form the Ninja Firebird. The Firebird allows for the formation of the Hurricane Megazord, which destroys Eyezak. Shane and Porter make their peace. Porter tells his brother that he is proud of him, Ranger or not.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Jason Chan as Cameron Watanabe (Green Samurai Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe (voice) & Lothor
- Megan Nicol as Kelly Halloway
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Peter Rowley as Zurgane (voice)
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Michael Hurst as Vexacus (voice)
- Jeremy Birchall as Shimazu (voice)
- Craig Parker as Motodrone (voice)
- Robbie Magasiva as Porter Clarke
- When the Rangers finished the monster, the Green Ranger's Super Samurai Mode is seen.
- The worst fears of the characters attacked by Eyezak are, respectively:
- Marah: being laughed at by everyone.
- Kapri: spiders.
- Shane: disappointing his family.
- Tori: having her hair cut off.
- Dustin: falling from great heights.
- Porter: letting his brother down.
- In "Beauty and the Beach", Tori stated that Shane was afraid of spiders. However, as this episode shows, it might be more an aversion than crippling fear, like Kapri's.
- This is the second time a Ranger revealed his Ranger identity to his brother. The first was Tommy to his brother David in Zeo, and the third with Theo to his twin brother Luen in Jungle Fury.
- Shane's older brother, Porter, was played by Robbie Magasiva, Pua Magasiva's real-life older brother.
- Scroll 36: Rings and Revenge - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (Eyezak's first appearance)
- Scroll 37: The Third Spear and The Great Escape - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)
- Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger: Shushuuto the Movie - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (Hurricane Megazord's debut)
|List of Power Rangers Ninja Storm episodes|
1: Prelude to a Storm • 2: There's No "I" In Team • 3: Beauty and the Beach • 4: Looming Thunder • 5-7: Thunder Strangers • 8: Nowhere to Grow • 9: Snip It, Snip It Good • 10-13: Return of Thunder • 14: Boxing Bopp-a-Roo • 15: Pork Chopped • 16-18: The Samurai's Journey • 19: Scent of a Ranger • 20: I Love Lothor • 21: Good Will Hunter • 22: All About Beevil • 23: Sensei Switcheroo • 24: Tongue and Cheek • 25: Brothers In Arms • 26-27: Shane's Karma • 28-29: Shimazu Returns • 30: The Wild Wipeout • 31: Double-Edged Blake • 32: Eye of the Storm • 33-34: General Deception • 35: A Gem of a Day • 36: Down and Dirty • 37-38: Storm Before the Calm
|View • Edit|