|This article is about a/an episode in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
Episode 31: Toys (おもちゃ Omocha) is the thirty-first episode of Mashin Sentai Kiramager.
Juru suddenly wakes up inside Kiramaizin, but strangely he was fighting a monster several hours ago. When he gets up and looks outside, it seems like he's been transported to some jungle location. Neither the Mashin who were fighting together, or GigantDriller can understand exactly what is going on. Suddenly, a huge cat attacks them. Wait... a cat in the jungle? Mashin Fire then notices that "Juru, apparently we have gotten smaller", as they all can't hide their astonishment as Shovellow motions towards a giant empty can as the area surrounding them is nothing but grass. The thought that they have become smaller starts to truly hit them in that moment. Just then, a huge parent and child appear towering over Kiramaizin and GigantDriller.
to be added
- Juru Atsuta (熱田 充瑠 Atsuta Jūru): Rio Komiya (小宮 璃央 Komiya Rio)
- Tametomo Imizu (射水 為朝 Imizu Tametomo): Rui Kihara (木原 瑠生 Kihara Rui)
- Sena Hayami (速見 瀬奈 Hayami Sena): Yume Shinjo (新庄 由芽 Shinjō Yume)
- Shiguru Oshikiri (押切 時雨 Oshikiri Shiguru): Atom Mizuishi (水石 亜飛夢 Mizuishi Atomu)
- Sayo Oharu (大治 小夜 Ōharu Sayo): Mio Kudo (工藤 美桜 Kudō Mio)
- Takamichi Crystalia (クリスタリア宝路 Kurisutaria Takamichi): Kohei Shoji (庄司浩平 Shōji Kōhei)
- Muryou Hakataminami (博多南 無鈴 Hakataminami Muryō): Daimaou Kosaka (古坂大魔王 Kosaka Daimaō)
- Princess Mabushina (マブシーナ姫 Mabushīna-hime, Voice): Inori Minase (水瀬 いのり Minase Inori)
- Mashin Oradin (魔進オラディン Mashin Oradin, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Mashin Fire (魔進ファイヤ Mashin Faiya, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Mashin Shovellow (魔進ショベロー Mashin Shoberō, Voice): Mitsuo Iwata (岩田 光央 Iwata Mitsuo)
- Mashin Mach (魔進マッハ Mashin Mahha, Voice): Kenji Akabane (赤羽根 健治 Akabane Kenji)
- Mashin Jetter (魔進ジェッタ Mashin Jetta, Voice): Genki Okawa (大河 元気 Ōkawa Genki)
- Mashin Helico (魔進ヘリコ Mashin Heriko, Voice): Yuki Nagaku (長久 友紀 Nagaku Yuki)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula (闇の仮面遣いクランチュラ Yami no Kamen Tsukai Kuranchura, Voice): Yasuhiro Takato (高戸 靖広 Takato Yasuhiro)
- Yodonna (ヨドンナ) : Nashiko Momotsuki (桃月なしこ Momotsuki Nashiko)
- Kiramai Red: Shigeki Ito (伊藤茂騎 Itō Shigeki)
- Kiramai Yellow: Masato Tsutamune (蔦宗 正人 Tsutamune Masato)
- Kiramai Green: Ryoko Gomi (五味 涼子 Gomi Ryōko)
- Kiramai Blue: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博 Takeuchi Yasuhiro)
- Kiramai Pink: Ayumi Shimozono (下園 愛弓 Shimozono Ayumi)
- King Oradin, Mashin Gattai Kiramaizin: Yohei Fujita (藤田 洋平 Fujita Yōhei)
- Princess Mabushina: Mizuho Nogawa (野川 瑞穂 Nogawa Mizuho)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula: Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子 Kamio Naoko)
- Mashin Henkei GigantDriller: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi)
- Mashin Gattai Grateful Phoenix: Shinsuke Kusano (草野 伸介 Kusano Shinsuke)
- Pinch In Out Dagames: Kenya Saito (齊藤謙也 Saitō Kenya)
- When Tametomo transforms into Go Kiramai Yellow, he gets the left-leaning gemmed armor, instead of the central-gemmed one, even though he is the one using the Kiraful Go Arrow.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Saber episode 10, Chapter 10: Crossing Swords, and Crossing Feelings.
- For the final week of the Kiramai Music Festival (キラメイ音楽祭 Kiramei Ongaku-sai), "Kiraful Miracle Kiramager" was replaced with "Wonder Guardian God", sung by Kohei Shoji, Takamichi's actor, in the ending credits. Just like episode 23, Tomokazu Sugita as King Oradin also announces these special themes in lieu of the typical ending scenes. Unlike the other Character Themes of the Kiramai Music Festival, this one has an animated television sketch as the beginning section.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the film The Geisha House (おもちゃ Omocha, lit. Toys), a 1998 Japanese movie distributed by Toei Company.
- While Power Rangers makes use of DX Super Sentai changer toys as Morpher props, this episode is the first in the Reiwa Era to use DX Super Sentai toys as props.
- It is also the first episode to use DX Super Sentai toys from the same series as props in general.
- Muryou is seen wearing a jersey with the helmet of the real life football team, the San Diego Chargers prior to the relocation to Los Angeles.
- This is the second episode Galza does not appear in.
- TV Asahi's official preview for おもちゃ
- Toei TV's official episode guide for おもちゃ
- JAE's official episode guide for おもちゃ