|This article is about a/an episode in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of murder. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Episode 29: Illusionary Atamald (まぼろしのアタマルド Maboroshi no Atamarudo) is the twenty-ninth episode of Mashin Sentai Kiramager. It features the debut of Mashin Oradin, Mashin Hakobu's Cargo Mode, and Grateful Phoenix.
The Kiramagers were freed thanks to the help of Mashin Hakobu. However, after requesting that he guide them to Atamald to free the other Mashin, he is reluctant to do so. Atamald is another world created by the spirit of King Oradin, and the Stone that exists there has already lost its brilliance at the notion of the loss of the king, and it is said that no power can restore it. The Kiramagers feel hopeless, but King Oradin comes to Juru in a dream saying "Come and see me", which gives the team enough determination to convince Mashin Hakobu to take them to Atamald. Meanwhile, in Yodonheim, Yodonna guides Galza to the depths of the darkness telling him "There is something I want to show you".
to be added
- Juru Atsuta (熱田 充瑠 Atsuta Jūru): Rio Komiya (小宮 璃央 Komiya Rio)
- Tametomo Imizu (射水 為朝 Imizu Tametomo): Rui Kihara (木原 瑠生 Kihara Rui)
- Sena Hayami (速見 瀬奈 Hayami Sena): Yume Shinjo (新庄 由芽 Shinjō Yume)
- Shiguru Oshikiri (押切 時雨 Oshikiri Shiguru): Atom Mizuishi (水石 亜飛夢 Mizuishi Atomu)
- Sayo Oharu (大治 小夜 Ōharu Sayo): Mio Kudo (工藤 美桜 Kudō Mio)
- Takamichi Crystalia (クリスタリア宝路 Kurisutaria Takamichi): Kohei Shoji (庄司浩平 Shōji Kōhei)
- Muryou Hakataminami (博多南 無鈴 Hakataminami Muryō): Daimaou Kosaka (古坂大魔王 Kosaka Daimaō)
- Princess Mabushina (マブシーナ姫 Mabushīna-hime, Voice): Inori Minase (水瀬 いのり Minase Inori)
- King Oradin (オラディン王 Oradin Ō, Voice), Mashin Oradin (魔進オラディン Mashin Oradin, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Mashin Fire (魔進ファイヤ Mashin Faiya, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Mashin Shovellow (魔進ショベロー Mashin Shoberō, Voice): Mitsuo Iwata (岩田 光央 Iwata Mitsuo)
- Mashin Mach (魔進マッハ Mashin Mahha, Voice): Kenji Akabane (赤羽根 健治 Akabane Kenji)
- Mashin Jetter (魔進ジェッタ Mashin Jetta, Voice): Genki Okawa (大河 元気 Ōkawa Genki)
- Mashin Helico (魔進ヘリコ Mashin Heriko, Voice): Yuki Nagaku (長久 友紀 Nagaku Yuki)
- Mashin Hakobu (魔進ハコブー Mashin Hakobū, Voice): Tetsu Inada (稲田徹 Inada Tetsu)
- Demonic General of Betrayal Galza (裏切りの鬼将軍ガルザ Uragiri no Oni-Shōgun Garuza, Voice): Yuuichi Nakamura (中村 悠一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula (闇の仮面遣いクランチュラ Yami no Kamen Tsukai Kuranchura, Voice): Yasuhiro Takato (高戸 靖広 Takato Yasuhiro)
- Yodonna (ヨドンナ) : Nashiko Momotsuki (桃月なしこ Momotsuki Nashiko)
- Kiramai Red: Shigeki Ito (伊藤茂騎 Itō Shigeki)
- Kiramai Yellow: Masato Tsutamune (蔦宗 正人 Tsutamune Masato)
- Kiramai Green: Ryoko Gomi (五味 涼子 Gomi Ryōko)
- Kiramai Blue: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博 Takeuchi Yasuhiro)
- Kiramai Pink: Ayumi Shimozono (下園 愛弓 Shimozono Ayumi)
- Mashin Henkei GigantDriller: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi)
- King Oradin, Mashin Gattai Kiramaizin: Yohei Fujita (藤田 洋平 Fujita Yōhei)
- Princess Mabushina: Mizuho Nogawa (野川 瑞穂 Nogawa Mizuho)
- Demonic General of Betrayal Galza: Keizo Yabe (矢部 敬三 Yabe Keizō)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula: Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子 Kamio Naoko)
- Mashin Gattai Grateful Phoenix: Shinsuke Kusano (草野 伸介 Kusano Shinsuke)
- Projector Gomoryu: Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime), Kenya Saito (齊藤謙也 Saitō Kenya)
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Saber episode 8, Chapter 8: Arthur is Sealed.
- As part of the Kiramai Music Festival (キラメイ音楽祭 Kiramei Ongaku-sai), "Kiraful Miracle Kiramager" was replaced with "Kiseki o Yumemiru?", sung by Mio Kudo, Sayo's actress, in the ending credits. Yuki Nagaku also announces the segment as Mashin Helico, though unlike the other, Mio Kudo also announces the song as well as performing it, both in character as Sayo.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the film Where the Legend Lives (まぼろしの邪馬台国 Maboroshi no Yamataikoku), a 2008 Japanese movie produced by various companies including Toei Company.