|This article is about a/an episode in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
A member of Sayo's band of doctors, "Ishikan", was injured due to a sound wave being emitted from one of their speakers. Sayo and the others were trying to write some encouraging lyrics in their next song to try to help motivate a patient named Yukiya who is about to undergo surgery. Sayo feels even more disappointed than Yukiya but tries to hide her feelings behind a strong face. "Everyone! Let's start a band!" Juru takes the lead, and the Kiramai Band was formed. Sayo thanks everyone who decided to join her band, but just as things are starting up, Sayo assumes her intensive demonic coaching form.
to be added
- Juru Atsuta (熱田 充瑠 Atsuta Jūru): Rio Komiya (小宮 璃央 Komiya Rio)
- Tametomo Imizu (射水 為朝 Imizu Tametomo): Rui Kihara (木原 瑠生 Kihara Rui)
- Sena Hayami (速見 瀬奈 Hayami Sena): Yume Shinjo (新庄 由芽 Shinjō Yume)
- Shiguru Oshikiri (押切 時雨 Oshikiri Shiguru): Atom Mizuishi (水石 亜飛夢 Mizuishi Atomu)
- Sayo Oharu (大治 小夜 Ōharu Sayo): Mio Kudo (工藤 美桜 Kudō Mio)
- Takamichi Crystalia (クリスタリア宝路 Kurisutaria Takamichi): Kohei Shoji (庄司浩平 Shōji Kōhei)
- Muryou Hakataminami (博多南 無鈴 Hakataminami Muryō): Daimaou Kosaka (古坂大魔王 Kosaka Daimaō)
- Princess Mabushina (マブシーナ姫 Mabushīna-hime, Voice): Inori Minase (水瀬 いのり Minase Inori)
- Mashin Fire (魔進ファイヤ Mashin Faiya, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Mashin Shovellow (魔進ショベロー Mashin Shoberō, Voice): Mitsuo Iwata (岩田 光央 Iwata Mitsuo)
- Mashin Mach (魔進マッハ Mashin Mahha, Voice): Kenji Akabane (赤羽根 健治 Akabane Kenji)
- Mashin Jetter (魔進ジェッタ Mashin Jetta, Voice): Genki Okawa (大河 元気 Ōkawa Genki)
- Mashin Helico (魔進ヘリコ Mashin Heriko, Voice): Yuki Nagaku (長久 友紀 Nagaku Yuki)
- Mashin Zabyun (魔進ザビューン Mashin Zabyūn, Voice): Hiroyuki Yoshino (吉野 裕行 Yoshino Hiroyuki)
- Demonic General of Betrayal Galza (裏切りの鬼将軍ガルザ Uragiri no Oni-Shōgun Garuza, Voice): Yuuichi Nakamura (中村 悠一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula (闇の仮面遣いクランチュラ Yami no Kamen Tsukai Kuranchura, Voice): Yasuhiro Takato (高戸 靖広 Takato Yasuhiro)
- Speaker Jamen (スピーカー邪面 Supīkā Jamen, Voice): Tetsuya Kakihara (柿原 徹也 Kakihara Tetsuya)
- Kōya (幸也): Kenshiro Kato (加藤 憲史郎 Katō Kenshirō)
- Band Member: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei), Takashi Deguchi (出口たかし Deguchi Takashi)
- Kiramai Red: Shigeki Ito (伊藤茂騎 Itō Shigeki)
- Kiramai Yellow: Masato Tsutamune (蔦宗 正人 Tsutamune Masato)
- Kiramai Green: Ryoko Gomi (五味 涼子 Gomi Ryōko)
- Kiramai Blue: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博 Takeuchi Yasuhiro)
- Kiramai Pink: Ayumi Shimozono (下園 愛弓 Shimozono Ayumi)
- Kiramai Silver, Mashin Henkei GigantDriller: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi)
- Mashin Gattai Kiramaizin: Yohei Fujita (藤田 洋平 Fujita Yōhei)
- Princess Mabushina: Mizuho Nogawa (野川 瑞穂 Nogawa Mizuho)
- Demonic General of Betrayal Galza: Keizo Yabe (矢部 敬三 Yabe Keizō)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula: Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子 Kamio Naoko)
- Speaker Jamen: Hirotsugu Mori (森 博嗣 Mori Hirotsugu)
- Jukebox Hildon: Kenya Saito (齊藤謙也 Saitō Kenya)
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Saber episode 3, Chapter 3: A Father, and a Swordsman.
- As part of the Kiramai Music Festival (キラメイ音楽祭 Kiramei Ongaku-sai), "Kiraful Miracle Kiramager" was replaced with "Yuki o Kanae de te", sung by the Kiramai Band, which is comprised of the Kiramagers' actors, in the end credits. Rather than footage from the episode, the end sequence has the Kiramagers performing while Takamichi, Mabushina and the Mashin appear towards the end.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the manga You're Under Arrest (逮捕しちゃうぞ Taihou Shichauzo), that has been adapted into various media, including the 1999 movie produced by Bandai Visual in collaboration with Studio DEEN and Toei.
- This episode marks the first time since Denji Sentai Megaranger where a Sentai Team plays in a band canonically.
- Shiguru uttered "Bingo" in Jetter's depiction of Bass Attorney is a reference to Bengoshi Bingofrom Kamen Rider Zero-One.