|This article is about a/an episode in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of murder. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Episode 23: Mabushina's Mother (マブシーナの母 Mabushīna no Haha) is the twenty-third episode of Mashin Sentai Kiramager.
Queen Mabayuine is alive. The Kiramagers are surprised at Mashin Zabyun's notions that Mabushina's mother transferred her soul to the jewelry on the headdress Mabushina keeps as a keepsake of her mother, just before the curse took effect on her. The data that Mr. Hakataminami analyzes from the headdress however, does seem to detect some residual vital energy within. "I can't believe it! This must be a dream!" Mabushina cannot contain her excitement and joy at the possibility that her mother could still be alive. However, there is another problem. How do they explain to a revived Queen Mabayuine the destruction of Crystalia, Oradin's tragic end, and the current situation they are facing? According to Takamichi, if Queen Mabayuine hears all this at once, she will be so shocked that her very essence could shatter into a million pieces, alongside her headdress. Just then, the Kiramagers are suddenly deployed as another Yodonheim alert rings out in the HQ, but just as they depart, Queen Mabayuine wakes up.
to be added
- Juru Atsuta (熱田 充瑠 Atsuta Jūru): Rio Komiya (小宮 璃央 Komiya Rio)
- Tametomo Imizu (射水 為朝 Imizu Tametomo): Rui Kihara (木原 瑠生 Kihara Rui)
- Sena Hayami (速見 瀬奈 Hayami Sena): Yume Shinjo (新庄 由芽 Shinjō Yume)
- Shiguru Oshikiri (押切 時雨 Oshikiri Shiguru): Atom Mizuishi (水石 亜飛夢 Mizuishi Atomu)
- Sayo Oharu (大治 小夜 Ōharu Sayo): Mio Kudo (工藤 美桜 Kudō Mio)
- Takamichi Crystalia (クリスタリア宝路 Kurisutaria Takamichi): Kohei Shoji (庄司浩平 Shōji Kōhei)
- Muryou Hakataminami (博多南 無鈴 Hakataminami Muryō): Daimaou Kosaka (古坂大魔王 Kosaka Daimaō)
- Princess Mabushina (マブシーナ姫 Mabushīna-hime, Voice): Inori Minase (水瀬 いのり Minase Inori)
- King Oradin (オラディン王 Oradin Ō, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Mashin Fire (魔進ファイヤ Mashin Faiya, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Mashin Shovellow (魔進ショベロー Mashin Shoberō, Voice): Mitsuo Iwata (岩田 光央 Iwata Mitsuo)
- Mashin Mach (魔進マッハ Mashin Mahha, Voice): Kenji Akabane (赤羽根 健治 Akabane Kenji)
- Mashin Jetter (魔進ジェッタ Mashin Jetta, Voice): Genki Okawa (大河 元気 Ōkawa Genki)
- Mashin Helico (魔進ヘリコ Mashin Heriko, Voice): Yuki Nagaku (長久 友紀 Nagaku Yuki)
- Mashin Zabyun (魔進ザビューン Mashin Zabyūn, Voice): Hiroyuki Yoshino (吉野 裕行 Yoshino Hiroyuki)
- Safe Jamen (キンコ邪面 Kinko Jamen, Voice): Naoya Uchida (内田 直哉 Uchida Naoya)
- Queen Mabayuine (マバユイネ王妃 Mabayuine Ōhi, Voice): Houko Kuwashima (桑島 法子 Kuwashima Hōko)
- Princess Mabushina (Child): Mikoto Sasaki (佐々木美琴 Sasaki Mikoto), Minon Hatoma (鳩間みのん Hatoma Minon)
- Kiramai Red: Shigeki Ito (伊藤茂騎 Itō Shigeki)
- Kiramai Yellow: Masato Tsutamune (蔦宗 正人 Tsutamune Masato)
- Kiramai Green: Ryoko Gomi (五味 涼子 Gomi Ryōko)
- Kiramai Blue: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博 Takeuchi Yasuhiro)
- Kiramai Pink: Ayumi Shimozono (下園 愛弓 Shimozono Ayumi)
- Kiramai Silver, Mashin Henkei GigantDriller: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi)
- King Oradin, Mashin Gattai Kiramaizin: Yohei Fujita (藤田 洋平 Fujita Yōhei)
- Princess Mabushina, Queen Mabayuine: Mizuho Nogawa (野川 瑞穂 Nogawa Mizuho)
- Mashin Gattai King Express: Hirotsugu Mori (森 博嗣 Mori Hirotsugu)
- Safe Jamen: Hiroyuki Muraoka (村岡 弘之 Muraoka Hiroyuki)
- Gold Bar Ligany: Shinsuke Kusano (草野 伸介 Kusano Shinsuke)
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Saber episode 2, Chapter 2: The Water Swordsman, and a Blue Lion.
- As part of the Kiramai Music Festival (キラメイ音楽祭 Kiramei Ongaku-sai), "Kiraful Miracle Kiramager" was replaced with "Crystal Signal", sung by Inori Minase, the voice of Princess Mabushina, in the end credits. Tomokazu Sugita as King Oradin also announces these special themes in lieu of the typical ending scenes.
- When the Kiramai Stones support Mabushina's stage song, her clothes change to a dress similar to the one wore by Cure Parfait from KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode. This is a reference to Minase being the voice actress of Ciel.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the film In Search of Mother (瞼の母 Mabuta no Haha, a.k.a. The Mother He Never Knew), a 1962 Japanese film produced by Toei Kyoto.
- Galza and Carantula don't appear in this episode.
- The heroes of the Crystalian tale Jijo Kurni seem similar to the Gokaigers.
- Muryou wore a jersey is unknown are not feature of NFL team.
- TV Asahi's official preview for マブシーナの母
- Toei TV's official episode guide for マブシーナの母
- JAE's official episode guide for マブシーナの母