|This article is about a/an episode in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
The Yodon Army has appeared once again in the city. The Monster rampaging in the city appears to be a marshmallow in appearance, and is turning humans into marshmallows and presenting them to Carantula himself. The Kiramagers fight back against him, but the always cheery Silver isn't acting like his usual self. Not to mention, due to the elastic nature of his marshmallow-like body, any attacks thrown against it are instantly deflected. After the Monster escapes the Kiramagers, Sena asks Takamichi why he's acting so strange with no response. "Marshmallows have hurt me in the past", Takamichi says as he relays the story of his childhood trauma related to marshmallows. After he finishes telling his story, Sena makes a suggestion.
to be added
- Juru Atsuta (熱田 充瑠 Atsuta Jūru): Rio Komiya (小宮 璃央 Komiya Rio)
- Tametomo Imizu (射水 為朝 Imizu Tametomo): Rui Kihara (木原 瑠生 Kihara Rui)
- Sena Hayami (速見 瀬奈 Hayami Sena): Yume Shinjo (新庄 由芽 Shinjō Yume)
- Shiguru Oshikiri (押切 時雨 Oshikiri Shiguru): Atom Mizuishi (水石 亜飛夢 Mizuishi Atomu)
- Sayo Oharu (大治 小夜 Ōharu Sayo): Mio Kudo (工藤 美桜 Kudō Mio)
- Takamichi Crystalia (クリスタリア宝路 Kurisutaria Takamichi): Kohei Shoji (庄司浩平 Shōji Kōhei)
- Muryou Hakataminami (博多南 無鈴 Hakataminami Muryō): Daimaou Kosaka (古坂大魔王 Kosaka Daimaō)
- Princess Mabushina (マブシーナ姫 Mabushīna-hime, Voice): Inori Minase (水瀬 いのり Minase Inori)
- Mashin Fire (魔進ファイヤ Mashin Faiya, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Mashin Shovellow (魔進ショベロー Mashin Shoberō, Voice): Mitsuo Iwata (岩田 光央 Iwata Mitsuo)
- Mashin Mach (魔進マッハ Mashin Mahha, Voice): Kenji Akabane (赤羽根 健治 Akabane Kenji)
- Mashin Jetter (魔進ジェッタ Mashin Jetta, Voice): Genki Okawa (大河 元気 Ōkawa Genki)
- Mashin Helico (魔進ヘリコ Mashin Heriko, Voice): Yuki Nagaku (長久 友紀 Nagaku Yuki)
- Demonic General of Betrayal Galza (裏切りの鬼将軍ガルザ Uragiri no Oni-Shōgun Garuza, Voice): Yuuichi Nakamura (中村 悠一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula (闇の仮面遣いクランチュラ Yami no Kamen Tsukai Kuranchura, Voice): Yasuhiro Takato (高戸 靖広 Takato Yasuhiro)
- Mashin Magellan (魔進マゼラン Mashin Mazeran, Voice): Takanobu Shimazu (島津孝暢 Shimazu Takashi Nobu)
- Marshmallow Jamen (マシュマロ邪面 Masyumaro Jamen, Voice): Masaya Onosaka (小野坂 昌也 Onosaka Masaya)
- Akiho Ikematau (池松秋保 Ikematau Akiho): Kanan Nakahara (中原 果南 Nakahara Kanan)
- Akiho Ikematau (Young): Runa Toyoda (豊田ルナ Toyoda Runa)
- Student: Taichi Shimada (島田 太一 Shimada Taichi), Toshiki Haseba (長谷場 俊紀 Haseba Toshiki)
- Kiramai Red: Shigeki Ito (伊藤茂騎 Itō Shigeki)
- Kiramai Yellow: Masato Tsutamune (蔦宗 正人 Tsutamune Masato)
- Kiramai Green: Ryoko Gomi (五味 涼子 Gomi Ryōko)
- Kiramai Blue: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博 Takeuchi Yasuhiro)
- Kiramai Pink: Ayumi Shimozono (下園 愛弓 Shimozono Ayumi)
- Kiramai Silver: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi)
- Mashin Gattai Kiramaizin: Yohei Fujita (藤田 洋平 Fujita Yōhei)
- Princess Mabushina: Mizuho Nogawa (野川 瑞穂 Nogawa Mizuho)
- Demonic General of Betrayal Galza, Darkness Megabeast Mecha Smog Jouki: Keizo Yabe (矢部 敬三 Yabe Keizō)
- Mask of Darkness Carantula: Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子 Kamio Naoko)
- Marshmallow Jamen: Hiroyuki Muraoka (村岡 弘之 Muraoka Hiroyuki)
- Hassha Ligany: Shinsuke Kusano (草野 伸介 Kusano Shinsuke)
- to be added
- Viewership: TBA
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Zero-One episode 40, Towards My Dream And Mine Alone.
- Pre-Credits Scene: Juru and Muryou wonder if Magellan can mix fruit juice, only for the Mashin to reveal he can't.
- Juru holding an apple and a pineapple is a reference to Muryou's actor famous song "PPAP (Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen)".
- The title of the episode is a reference to the film Battle Royale (バトル・ロワイアル Batoru Rowaiaru), a 2000 Japanese dystopian action thriller film, based on the 1999 novel of the same name.
- The flashback scene about school that Takamichi previously attended is possibly the same as the one featured in Kousoku Sentai Turboranger.
- Akiho had expected to receive marshmallows from Takamichi. In present day's traditional White Day culture, giving marshmallows to a girl indicates you're not romantically interested in her.