|This article is about a/an episode in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.|
Mother Universe (マザー・ユニバース, Mazā Yunibāsu) is the thirty-sixth episode of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
The Dekarangers give Swan a day off to accept an award for her science work, but face difficulty without her around against a former S.P.D. scientist and his composite Kaijuuki.
(to be added)
- Banban Akaza (赤座 伴番 Akaza Banban): Ryuji Sainei (さいねい 龍二 Sainei Ryūji)
- Houji Tomasu (戸増 宝児 Tomasu Hōji): Tsuyoshi Hayashi (林 剛史 Hayashi Tsuyoshi)
- Senichi Enari (江成 仙一 Enari Senichi): Yousuke Itou (伊藤 陽佑 Itō Yōsuke)
- Marika Reimon (礼紋 茉莉花 Reimon Marika): Ayumi Kinoshita (木下 あゆ美 Kinoshita Ayumi)
- Koume Kodou (胡堂 小梅 Kodō Koume): Mika Kikuchi (菊地 美香 Kikuchi Mika)
- Tekkan Aira (姶良 鉄幹 Aira Tekkan): Tomokazu Yoshida (吉田 友一 Yoshida Tomokazu)
- Anubian Chief Doggie Kruger (アヌビス星人ドギー・クルーガー Anubisu-seijin Dogī Kurūgā, Voice): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu)
- Swan Shiratori (白鳥スワン Shiratori Suwan): Mako Ishino (石野真子 Ishino Mako)
- Agent Abrella (エージェント・アブレラ Ējento Aburera, Voice): Ryūsei Nakao (中尾 隆聖 Nakao Ryūsei)
- Tortorian Buntar (トート星人ブンター Tōto Seijin Buntā, Voice): Naomi Kusumi (楠見 尚己 Kusumi Naomi)
- Supreme Commander Horusian Numa-O (ホルス星人ヌマ・Ｏ長官 Horusu Seijin Numa O-chōkan, Voice): Kazuhiko Kishino (岸野 一彦 Kishino Kazuhiko)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Blade episode 38, One Who Takes Hold of Destiny.
- Viewership: 7.5%
- The first and only appearance in Dekaranger continuity of DekaSwan (it appears once more in the final episode in a non-continuity group shot); Swan does not use the power again until the Legend War in Gokaiger continuity.
- Ironically, DekaSwan is seen more in Gokaiger than Dekaranger. This includes her appearance in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle in the Great Legend War, the one occasion Basco summoned the DekaSwan Ranger Key, and the two occasions Ahim de Famille/Gokai Pink transformed into DekaSwan.
- During a pre-credits scene, Swan jokes that she only uses her DekaSwan powers "once every four years"; this ties her to a popular concept of being one of the three "Olympic Medal" heroines of the series possibly tied to the Olympic year of 2004, being the "bronze" equivalent alongside Marigold Utahime (DekaGold; gold) and Lisa Teagle (DekaBright; silver).
- When Swan-san deactivates the Hymal Reactor, the display mispells Operation as 'Opreation'.
The DVD Release of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Volume Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Volume 9 features episodes 33-36.
The third volume of the Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Blu-Ray Box Set comes with episodes 33-50.