|This article is about a/an episode in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Elegant Eri (エレガント・エリ Ereganto Eri) is the twenty-first episode of Tensou Sentai Goseiger.
When a baker is hurt during a Yuumajuu attack, Eri takes over the shop to make a particular cake for a special customer.
After having a breakfast made by Eri, the Gosei Angels respond to the chaos caused Waraikozou of the Gremlin as Gosei Knight saves a truck driver. During the attempt to catch up to Waraikozou, a baker gets hurt in the process. Feeling bad about it, Eri takes over her bakery to bake a birthday cake she was hired for, regardless of her lack of cooking skills. While Eri explains the baker's condition to a mother and vows to her son to make the birthday cake, the others and Gosei Knight confront Waraikozou. While gathering ingredients, Eri confronts Gosei Knight who is disgusted by her actions as Hyde defends her while taking Gosei Knight to the battle. After finishing the cake, Eri arrives to help the others with flour to hamper Waraikozou's movement while using a bowl to beat him before the Goseigers execute the Skick Bullet attack to defeat Waraikozou. Forming Gosei Great and Gosei Ground, they destroy the enlarged Waraikozou with a Great Strike/GrounDrastic combination attack. Soon after, as everyone at the Amachi Astronomical Institute enjoy Eri's cake, Gosei Knight questions the Gosei Angels' intent to make people smile. While this occurs, Makuin enlists the aid of a Yuumajuu who battled Groundion in the past.
- Alata (アラタ Arata): Yudai Chiba (千葉 雄大 Chiba Yūdai)
- Eri (エリ): Rika Satoh (さとう 里香 Satō Rika)
- Agri (アグリ Aguri): Kyousuke Hamao (浜尾 京介 Hamao Kyōsuke)
- Moune (モネ Mone): Mikiho Niwa (にわ みきほ Niwa Mikiho)
- Hyde (ハイド Haido): Kento Ono (小野 健斗 Ono Kento)
- Gosei Knight (ゴセイナイト Gosei Naito, Voice): Katsuyuki Konishi (小西 克幸 Konishi Katsuyuki)
- Nozomu Amachi (天知望 Amachi Nozomu): Sakuya Nakamura (中村 咲哉 Nakamura Sakuya)
- Professor Shuichiro Amachi (天知秀一郎 Amachi Shūichirō): Louis Yamada LIII (山田ルイ53世 Yamada Rui Gojūsan-sei)
- Datas (データス Dētasu, Voice): Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki)
- Makuin of the Blob (ブロブの膜イン Burobu no Makuin, Voice): Chafurin (茶風林 Chafūrin)
- Kinggon of the Bigfoot (ビッグフットの筋グゴン Biggufutto no Kingugon, Voice): Kosuke Takaguchi (高口 公介 Takaguchi Kōsuke)
- Buredoran of the Chupacabra (チュパカブラの武レドラン Chupakabura no Buredoran, Voice): Nobuo Tobita (飛田 展男 Tobita Nobuo)
- Waraikozou of the Gremlin (グレムリンのワライコ僧 Guremurin no Waraikozō, Voice): Chihiro Suzuki (鈴木千尋 Suzuki Chihiro)
- Uobouzu of the Nessie (ネッシーのウオボ渦 Nesshī no Uobōzu, Voice): Junpei Morita (森田 順平 Morita Junpei)
- Fumie: Mie Oota (太田美恵 Ōta Mie)
- Eiko: Sayaka Oota (大田沙也加 Ōta Sayaka)
- Takeru: Kazuhisa Sakai (坂井和久 Sakai Kazuhisa)
- Driver: Musuko Kintoki (金時むすこ Kintoki Musuko)
- Man: Teppei Shibata (柴田鉄平 Shibata Teppei)
- Gosei Red - Twistornado, Gosei Dragon, Gosei Great, Victory Charge (Gosei Great)
- Gosei Pink - Skick Brothers, Gosei Phoenix, Gosei Great, Victory Charge (Gosei Great)
- Gosei Black - Gosei Snake, Gosei Great, Victory Charge (Gosei Great)
- Gosei Yellow - Gosei Tiger, Gosei Great, Victory Charge (Gosei Great)
- Gosei Blue - Gosei Shark, Gosei Great, Victory Charge (Gosei Great)
- Gosei Knight - Groundion, Victory Charge (Gosei Ground)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider W episode 41, The J Labyrinth/The Psychotic Villainess.
- Viewership: 5.5%
- Pre-Break: Gosei Pink
- Post-Break: Gosei Pink
- This episode aired on the same day of the seventh episode of Super Sentai Versus Series Theater, featuring pt. 1 of Seijuu Sentai Gingaman vs. Denji Sentai Megaranger.
- The end segment advertises Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Epic on the Movie as well as its partner film, Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate.