|This article is about a/an episode in Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive.|
The Year's First Dream is a Psyma Melody (初夢は災魔の旋律 Hatsuyume wa Saima no Senritsu) is the forty-fifth episode of Kyukyu Sentai GoGo-V. It is an episode that prepares the preparations that will take the series to its end.
Pierre summons a Psyma Beast that steals the dreams of GoGoFive, forcing Matoi to journey within and rescue them.
to be added
- Matoi Tatsumi (巽纏 Tatsumi Matoi): Ryūichirō Nishioka (西岡竜一朗 Nishioka Ryūichirō)
- Nagare Tatsumi (巽流水 Tatsumi Nagare): Masashi Taniguchi (谷口 賢志 Taniguchi Masashi)
- Shou Tatsumi (巽鐘 Tatsumi Shō): Atsushi Harada (原田 篤 Harada Atsushi)
- Daimon Tatsumi (巽大門 Tatsumi Daimon): Kenji Shibata (柴田 賢志 Shibata Kenji)
- Matsuri Tatsumi (巽祭 Tatsumi Matsuri): Kayoko Shibata (柴田 かよこ Shibata Kayoko)
- Mondo Tatsumi (巽世界 Tatsumi Mondo): Mike Maki (マイク 眞木 Maiku Maki)
- Analyse Robo Mint (アナライズロボ・ミント Anaraizu Robo Minto, Voice): Sayaka Aida (相田 さやか Aida Sayaka)
- Kyoko Hayase (速瀬 京子 Hayase Kyōko): Yūko Miyamura (宮村優子 Miyamura Yūko)
- Grand Witch Grandiene (大魔女 グランディーヌ Daimajo Gurandīnu, Voice): Miho Yamada (山田 みほ Yamada Miho)
- Evil Spirit Princess Denus (邪霊姫 ディーナス Jareiki Dīnasu): Kaya Hirasawa (平沢 草 Hirasawa Kaya)
- Beast Baron Cobolda (獣男爵 コボルダ Jūdanshaku Koboruda, Voice): Kenji Nomura (乃村 健次 Nomura Kenji)
- Spell-Master Pierre (呪士 ピエール Jushi Piēru, Voice): Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki)
- Bahamuu (バハムー Bahamū, Voice): Takahiro Sakurai (櫻井孝宏 Sakurai Takahiro)
- Chorus Man: Shinichi Ishihara (石原慎一 Ishihara Shinichi)
- This is the first Super Sentai episode to air in the new millennium, 2000.
- This episode aired alongside Moero!! Robocon episode 48.
- With a rating of 3.0%, this was the lowest rated episode of GoGoFive, 3.6% below the series average.
- This episode has multiple songs used within it, including:
- Kyuumei Shouka -Tatsumi Boukai Kenkyusho Uta- - Used at the start as Mondo tries to create a theme song for the research institute
- Go! Love Sick - The song used during Kyoko's dream
- Chance or Death - The song sung by all of GoGoFive during Shou's dream
- Minna - Used by Mondo to pacify GoGoFive in the dream world to save Matoi
- Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive (English version) - Used during GoGoFive's fight sequence in the real world
- Denus Syndrome - Summoned by Bahamuu after he becomes giant to stop the male GoGoFive members
- NEVER END!! - Used by Matsuri to defeat Bahamuu's song
- Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoFive Volume 9 features episodes 45-50, the 2000 section of the series.
- The complete GoGoFive series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in April 2018.