|This article is about a/an episode in Choudenshi Bioman.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of graphic violence, and blood. Viewer discretion is advised!|
The Transforming Boy (変身ボーイ Henshin Bōi) is the thirty-sixth episode of Choudenshi Bioman. This is the conclusion of the Shota Yamamori story arc, with his attempt to join Bioman leading to him becoming a Gear fighter known as the "Magne Warrior". In the Philippine English Dub, the title of the episode changed to "Love can Wait".
When Shota discovers he can't become a member of Bioman, he unknowingly takes up an offer by Farrah to become their Magne Warrior, leading to him become an enemy of his friends!
to be added
- Shirou Gou (郷 史朗 Gō Shirō): Ryōsuke Sakamoto (阪本 良介 Sakamoto Ryōsuke)
- Shingo Takasugi (高杉 真吾 Takasugi Shingo): Naoto Ōta (太田 直人 Ōta Naoto)
- Ryuuta Nanbara (南原 竜太 Nanbara Ryūta): Akito Ōsuga (大須賀 昭人 Ōsuga Akito)
- Jun Yabuki (矢吹 ジュン Yabuki Jun): Sumiko Tanaka (田中 澄子 Tanaka Sumiko)
- Hikaru Katsuragi (桂木 ひかる Katsuragi Hikaru): Michiko Makino (牧野 美千子 Makino Michiko)
- Peebo (ピーボ Pībo, Voice): Yoshiko Ōta (太田 淑子 Ōta Yoshiko)
- Doctor Man (ドクターマン Dokutā Man): Munemaru Kōda (幸田 宗丸 Kōda Munemaru)
- Mason (メイスン Meisun): Hirohisa Nakata (中田 博久 Nakata Hirohisa)
- Farrah (ファラ Fara): Yōko Asuka (飛鳥 裕子 Asuka Yōko)
- Farrah Cat (ファラキャット Farakyatto): Yukari Oshima (大島ゆかり Ōshima Yukari)
- Monster (モンスター Monsutā): Strong Kongō (ストロング金剛 Sutorongu Kongō)
- Psygorn (サイゴーン Saigōn, Voice): Keisuke Yamashita (山下 啓介 Yamashita Keisuke)
- Viewership: 9.2%
Choudenshi Bioman Volume 4 features episodes 32-41.