|This article is about a/an episode in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
The Hooligan Ninja!! (暴れん坊忍者!! Abarenbō Ninja!!) is the thirty-sixth episode of Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.
When the disciple of the Three God Generals returns to Earth after a thousand years in exile, both the Kakuranger and the Yokai try to reach him first even as he's discovered by two curious children.
to be added
- Sasuke (サスケ Sasuke): Teruaki Ogawa (小川 輝晃 Ogawa Teruaki)
- Tsuruhime (鶴姫 Tsuruhime): Satomi Hirose (広瀬 仁美 Hirose Satomi)
- Seikai (セイカイ Seikai): Shu Kawai (河合 秀 Kawai Shū)
- Saizou (サイゾウ Saizō): Hiroshi Tsuchida (土田 大 Tsuchida Hiroshi)
- Jiraiya (ジライヤ Jiraiya): Kane Kosugi (ケイン・コスギ Kein Kosugi)
- Ninjaman (ニンジャマン Ninjaman, Voice): Kazuki Yao (矢尾 一樹 Yao Kazuki)
- Daimaou (大魔王 Daimaō, Voice): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- Hakumenrou (白面郎 Hakumenrō): Takayuki Godai (五代 高之 Godai Takayuki)
- Bakuki (バクキ Bakuki, Voice): Takuzou Kamiyama (神山 卓三 Kamiyama Takuzō)
- Junichi: Kai Aoki (青木海 Aoki Kai)
- Mitsuko: Kana Yashiro (八代華奈 Yashiro Kana)
- Old Woman: Toshie Shoko (小甲登枝恵 Shōkō Toshie)
- Viewership: 5.1%
- Debut of Ninjaman.
- There is a slight temporal discrepancy regarding when the war between the Three God Generals and the Yokai occurs between this episode and a previous one: this episode states that the battle that lead to Daimou's sealing occurred 1000 years prior; while previously the battle was stated to be 2000 years prior.
- The title of this episode along as well as episode 45, The Confused Santa (慌てん坊サンタ Awatenbō Santa) would be echoed by the forty-fifth episode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, The Confused Ninja (慌てん坊忍者 Awatenbō Ninja), which reintroduced Ninjaman.
- Ninja Sentai Kakuranger Volume 4 features episodes 34-43.
- The complete Kakuranger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in 2016.
- Ninja Quest - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3). See comparison page.
- Master Vile and the Metallic Armor - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3). See comparison page.