|This article is about a/an episode in Battle Fever J.|
The Blown-Up Wedding (爆破された結婚式 Bakuhasareta Kekkonshiki) is the thiry-sixth episode of Battle Fever J.
Maria is set up by Salome to take the fall for attempting to blow up her cousin's wedding ceremony.
Maria attends the wedding of her cousin, Yoshiko. Yoshiko and Maria are the same age, and grew up together. As a wedding gift, she gives Yoshiko an inscribed music box. However, during the reception, Sarome switches the music box with an identical box implanted with a bomb. When Yoshiko opens the box, Maria hears the bomb ticking and throws it out the window just in time. However, as it was Maria’s gift, everyone accuses her of planting the bomb out of jealousy of her cousin. After she is arrested by the police, Tetsuzan Shogun arranges for her release to Battle Fever’s custody. The only hope of clearing her name, is to find the real music box with Maria’s inscription. As Egos also searches for the real music box, they corner the wedding director, who remembers that the bride’s other cousin, a little girl named Kumi, was eyeing the music box. When Maria also tries to talk to the director, he runs to his car which explodes upon ignition. Her presence, witnessed by the police, further incriminates her. However, Jin helps her escape and search for Kumi who is in danger from Egos. They arrive just in time as Sarome gets the real music box from Kumi and is about to kill her. With her name cleared, Maria is free to fight the real bomb kaijin.
- Masao Den (伝正夫 Den Masao): Kouki Tanioka (谷岡弘規 Tanioka Kōki)
- Makoto Jin (神 誠 Jin Makoto): Daisuke Ban (伴大介 Ban Daisuke)
- Kyousuke Shida (志田 京介 Shida Kyōsuke): Yuuhei Kurachi (倉知 雄平 Kurachi Yūhei)
- Shirou Akebono (曙四郎 Akebono Shirō): Kenji Ohba (大葉 健二 Ōba Kenji)
- Maria Nagisa (汀マリア Nagisa Maria): Naomi Hagi (萩奈穂美 Hagi Naomi)
- General Tetsuzan Kurama (倉間鉄山 Kurama Tetsuzan): Chiyonosuke Azuma (東千代之介 Azuma Chiyonosuke)
- Keiko Nakahara (中原ケイコ Nakahara Keiko): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko)
- Tomoko Ueno (上野トモコ Ueno Tomoko): Keiko Kanno (菅野啓子 Kanno Keiko)
- Masaru Nakahara (中原マサル Nakahara Masaru): Takumi Sato (佐藤たくみ Satō Takumi)
- Salomé (サロメ Sarome): Maki Ueda (マキ上田)
- Satan Egos (サタンエゴス Satan Egosu, Voice): Shōzō Iizuka (飯塚 昭三 Iizuka Shōzō)
- Bomb Monster (バクダン怪人 Bakudan Kaijin, Voice): Teiji Ōmiya (大宮 悌二 Ōmiya Teiji)
- Goro Akiyama (秋山 五郎 Akiyama Gorō): Jyunichi Haruta (春田 純一 Haruta Jun'ichi)
- Yoshiko Akiyama (秋山 美子 Akiyama Yoshiko): Satomi Waka (里見 和香 Waka Satomi)
- Detective Onizuka: Eiichi Kikuchi (きくち 英一 Kikuchi Eiichi)
- Hisami Oota (太田 久美 Ōta Hisami): Satsuki Tanaka (田中 さつき Tanaka Satsuki)
- Administrator: Ryozo Takasaki (高崎 良三 Takasaki Ryōzō)
- Hisami Oota's mother: Keiko Ito (伊藤 慶子 Itō Keiko)
- Battle Japan: Kazuo Niibori
- Battle Cossack: Hirofumi Koga
- Battle France: Haruhiko Hashimoto
- Battle Kenya: Tsutomu Kitagawa
- Miss America: Eiko Onodera
- Viewership: 13.7%
- This episode marks the first on-screen Sentai appearance of suit actor Jyunichi Haruta, who would become more notable as Kanpei Kuroda (Goggle Black) of Dai Sentai Goggle V and Ryuu Hoshikawa (Dyna Black) of Kagaku Sentai Dynaman.
- Likewise appearing in this episode as the detective is Eiichi Kikuchi, who will appear alongside Haruta in Goggle V as Dr. Iguana.
- This episode aired one day after the premiere of A Cyborg Flies in the Sky, the first episode of the new Kamen Rider series on rival network TBS; thus the first time Sentai and KR have aired together since the end of 1975.
Battle Fever J Volume 4 features episodes 34-43.