|This article is about a/an episode in Gekisou Sentai Carranger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of alcohol and graphic violence. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Dancing Noise Pollution (踊る騒音公害 Odoru Sōonkōgai) is the second episode of Gekisou Sentai Carranger. It introduces the individual team weapons for the Carranger and their first cannon weapon, the Giga Formula. It also introduces Souichirou Tenma, the owner of the Pegasus Garage the Carrangers are employed at.
The Carranger escape from Dappu's explanation of their new Giga Formula weapon only to need it to take on a Gorotsuki who wants to use car noises as a signal to get the Earth blown up by other aliens.
The episode begins with the Carrangers' manager coming in for a visit. During the managers' speech, Dappu comes into the garage to show off the Giga Formula,the carranger's main weapon.
Meanwhile, Gainamo tells Lady Zonnette that destroy the Earth will take some time. While bumming around their base, a Gorosuki that goes by the name BB Donpa crashes in on his motorcycle with a plan to destroy Planet Earth. BB Donpa's plan is to create a loud enough racket so it reaches space, and cause other aliens to destroy the Earth.
BB Donpa, Zelmoda, then decide to head to Earth to begin Donpa's evil plan. While out in about, Kyosuke with a few civilians see Donpa and Zelmoda moving along with their evil mission. Kyoauke contacts the other rangers, and begin fighting off Wumpers and flying cars. Dappu calls upon the Giga Formula. With it, the carrangers are able to fight off against wumpers with their signature weapons. Dappu tells the rangers their weapons can create a ultimate weapon called the Formula Nova. With the Formula Nova, the carrangers were able to send Donpa back to Bosozoku base.
The episode ends with the Carrangers going back to work while Donpa being destroyed by flying saucers.
- Kyosuke Jinnai (陣内 恭介 Jinnai Kyōsuke): Yūji Kishi (岸 祐二 Kishi Yūji)
- Naoki Domon (土門 直樹 Domon Naoki): Yoshihiro Masujima (増島愛浩 Masujima Yoshihiro)
- Minoru Uesugi (上杉 実 Uesugi Minoru): Yoshihiro Fukuda (福田佳弘 Fukuda Yoshihiro)
- Natsumi Shinohara (志乃原 菜摘 Shinohara Natsumi): Yuka Motohashi (本橋 由香 Motohashi Yuka)
- Youko Yagami (八神 洋子 Yagami Yōko): Atsuko Kurusu (来栖あつこ Kurusu Atsuko)
- Hazardian Dapp (ハザード星人ダップ Hazādo Seijin Dappu, Voice): Mari Maruta (まるたまり Maruta Mari)
- Souichirou Tenma (天馬 総一郎 Tenma Souichirō): Ed Yamaguchi (エド山口 Edo Yamaguchi)
- Beauty Zonnette (美女ゾンネット Bijo Zonnetto): Rika Nanase (七瀬理香 Nanase Rika)
- President Gynamo (総長ガイナモ Sōchō Gainamo, Voice): Hiroshi Ōtake (大竹 宏 Ōtake Hiroshi)
- Deputy Leader Zelmoda (副長ゼルモダ Fukuchō Zerumoda, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Inventor Grotch (発明家グラッチ Hatsumeika Guracchi, Voice): Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi)
- BB Donpa (ビービードンパ BīBī Donpa, Voice): Kazumi Tanaka (田中和実 Tanaka Kazumi)
- Gorotsuki (Voice): Nobuyuki Yoneyama (米山信之 Yoneyama Nobuyuki), Toya Aikawa (相川 冬也 Aikawa Tōya), Masanori Ooshio (大塩昌則 Ōshio Masanori)
- Viewership: 6.3%
- This is the first episode to introduce the recurring gag involving the "White" Wumpers and their unlucky nature.
- This episode aired on the same date as the release of the V-Cinema crossover between Carranger's two predecessor series, Chouriki Sentai Ohranger: Ole vs. Kakuranger.
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger Volume 1 features episodes 1-12.
- The complete Carranger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in 2017.