|This article is about a/an episode in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.|
The Laughing Nostalgic Man!! (笑う懐かし男！！ Warau Natsukashi Otoko!!) is the twenty-fourth episode of Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.
While visiting an older part of town where she grew up, Momo is approached by a strange Machine Beast who uses nostalgia as his weapon of choice.
During the Tanabata festival, Momo decides to visit town where she grow up. While cycling, a strange Machine Beast Bara Kakka saw her from a bridge. As Momo became the object of desire his weird desires, Bara Kakka start to sending Momo around to his retro & old era dimension. Before almost boiled alive by him, the Ohranger come and free Momo. They fought the Barlo Soldiers.
Bara Kakka captured OhPink with its chain. Once OhRed freed his teammate, OhPink blasted the enemy with Hurricane Super Power Defenser. OhRed followed up with the Giant Roller.
The revived Bara Kakka was confronted by Red Puncher and Ohranger Robo. OhPink stunned the monster with the Super Power Moa Cannon. Finally, Buster Ohranger Robo killed Bara Kakka with Big Cannon Burst.
- Goro Hoshino (星野 吾郎 Hoshino Gorō): Masaru Shishido (宍戸 勝 Shishido Masaru)
- Shouhei Yokkaichi (四日市 昌平 Yokkaichi Shōhei): Kunio Masaoka (正岡 邦夫 Masaoka Kunio)
- Yuji Mita (三田 祐司 Mita Yūji): Masashi Goda (合田 雅吏 Gōda Masashi)
- Juri Nijou (二条 樹里 Nijō Juri): Ayumi Hodaka (穂高 あゆみ Hodaka Ayumi)
- Momo Maruo (丸尾 桃 Maruo Momo): Tamao Satō (さとう 珠緒 Satō Tamao)
- Butler Acha (執事アチャ Shitsuji Acha, Voice): Kaneta Kimotsuki (肝付兼太 Kimotsuki Kaneta)
- Butler Kocha (執事コチャ Shitsuji Kocha, Voice): Shinobu Adachi (安達忍 Adachi Shinobu)
- Bara Excellency (バラカッカ Bara Kakka): Masahiro Sato (佐藤正宏 Satō Masahiro)
- Auntie Toki: Midori Yamamoto (山本 緑 Yamamoto Midori)
- Tange Sazen (丹下 左膳): Yoshinori Okamoto (岡本美登 Okamoto Yoshinori)
- Kurama Tengu: Toshimichi Takahashi (高橋 利道 Takahashi Toshimichi)
- Viewership: 3.9%
- This is the Final Sentai episode written by Susumu Takaku.
- Chouriki Sentai Ohranger Volume 2 features episodes 13-24.
- The complete Ohranger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in 2016.