The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an episode in Hikari Sentai Maskman.|
With Galaxy Robo in their hands, the Maskman head forth to save Great Five, unknowing of the difficulties of doing so and an unknown key to fully activate their new mecha.
to be added
- Takeru (タケル): Ryousuke Kaizu (海津亮介 Kaidu Ryōsuke)
- Kenta (ケンタ): Koichi Kusakari (草刈滉一 Kusakari Kōichi)
- Akira (アキラ): Issei Hirota (広田一成 Hirota Issei)
- Haruka (ハルカ): Yuki Nagata (永田由紀 Nagata Yuki)
- Momoko (モモコ): Kanako Maeda (前田夏菜子 Maeda Kanako)
- Commander Sanjuurou Sugata (姿 三十郎 Sugata Sanjyurō): Hayato Tani (谷 隼人 Tani Hayato)
- Azuma: Reiko Shichida (七田玲子 Shichida Reiko)
- Earth Emperor Zeba (地帝王ゼーバ Chiteiō Zēba, Voice): Seizō Katō (加藤 精三 Katō Seizō)
- Earth Imperial Commander Baraba (地帝司令バラバ Chitei Shirei Baraba): Keijiro Shiga (志賀圭二郎 Shiga Keijirō)
- Earth Imperial Ninja Oyobu (地帝忍オヨブー Chiteinin Oyobū): Yoshinori Okamoto (岡本美登 oshinori Okamoto)
- Earth Imperial Prince Igam (地帝王子イガム Chiteiōshi Igamu): Mina Asami (浅見 美那 Asami Mina)
- Earth Imperial Ninja Fumin (地帝忍フーミン Chiteinin Fūmin): Kaori Kubota (久保田香織 Kubota Kaori)
- Earth Curiosities Beast Anagmas (地奇地奇獣アナグマス Chiki Chikijū Anagumasu, Voice): Takuzou Kamiyama (神山 卓三 Kamiyama Takuzō)
- to be added
- Viewership: 8.4%
- The Galaxy Robo's meditation pose is the same as Commander Sugata's meditation pose.
- The Galaxy Robo's transformation and his finishing move are based on the robot Daimos from the renowned classic anime series of the same name.
- The Galaxy Robo's finishing move when defeating the Doggler resembles a karate chop. But in Daimos, the robot itself when destroying his opponent by using its fists to make a powerful straight thrust.
- For the second time, Takeru and the group are seen using meditation like they did in Episode 3 as drastic measures when the Galaxy Robo's aura power finally envelops as the group quickly transforms into a Maskmen.
Hikari Sentai Maskman Volume 3 features episodes 21-30. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.