|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
|"We just entered into the Lost Galaxy."|
As GSA scientists try to decipher the Galaxy Book, they read the Keonta Spell, which causes an energy flux throughout the entire space colony. The Guardian of the Galaxy Book visits Kai, wanting to retrieve the book because it is dangerous. Deviot attacks the Guardian and as he fades away, he tells Kai he is the new Guardian. Terra Venture is sucked into a bizarre interstellar dimension known as the Lost Galaxy.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Melody Perkins as Karone (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Jack Betts as Councilor Brody
- Betty Hankins as High Councilor Renier
- Matthias Hues as Galaxy Book Guardian
- Carey Scott as Ramsey
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (credit only)
- Takahiro Honma as Guard #1
- Franklin James as Guard #2
- Spencer Sano as Repairman
- to be added
- Terra Venture enters The Lost Galaxy in this episode and remains there until "Escape the Lost Galaxy".
- The Centaurus and Stratoforce Megazord use a combined energy tornado attack for the first time in the battle against Deviot.
- Deviot is the only villain who appears in this episode.
- This marks the first appearance of the Orion Quasar Launchers
- Trakeena does not appear in this episode, though is mentioned by Maya.
- Chapter 47: The Demon's Scheme - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (Mutated Deviot fight footage)