|This article is about a/an film in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|WARNING: This movie contains scenes of gun violence, alcohol drinking and blood. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Actually, this article/section is in need of clean-up. You can help us out by editing it!
Reason: Add the film's Synopsis and Plot now that it's already out
Engine Sentai Go-Onger: 10 Years Grand Prix (炎神戦隊ゴーオンジャー 10 YEARS GRANDPRIX Enjin Sentai Gōonjā Ten Iyāzu Guran Puri) is a V-Cinema movie produced to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the premiere of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
Gaiark, unprecedented peace has come to the Human World thanks to The Minister of Defense Noizumi’s Isolation Barrier. But because of this, it severed the connections between the Go-Ongers and the Engines. Plus, due to the Sentai Activity Ban Law, the Go-Ongers are labelled as terrorists! Amidst that, a mysterious young boy named Souji appears to them with BeaRV’s Engine Cast. Sosuke / Go-On Red and the rest save him as he was being pursued by the special police. For some reason, one standing in their way is Saki / Go-On Yellow, who parted ways with the Go-Ongers and has become part of the governments public relations office. The major incident will drag the world in and how will it involve the fate of the Go-Ongers?!
to be added
Continuity and Placement
The events of this movie, as indicated by the title, take place ten years after the season premiere of Go-Onger. This movie takes place approximately seven years after the tribute episodes in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, which established that Speedor and BearRV are married. The Gaiark trio are shown to still be in possession of the bottle of booze they stole from Genta Umemori's sushi cart during Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger: GinmakuBang!!, which they were previously shown to have kept when they appeared in Gokaiger vs. Gavan, placing this movie in the continuity of the main Super Sentai universe as a whole.
|Go-On Red||Sosuke Esumi|
|Go‑On Blue||Renn Kousaka|
|Go‑On Yellow||Saki Rouyama|
|Go‑On Green||Hant Jou|
|Go‑On Black||Gunpei Ishihara|
|Go‑On Gold||Hiroto Sutou|
|Go‑On Silver||Miu Sutou|
Banki Clan Gaiark
|Kega Yellow||Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia|
Eleki Clan Zontark
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Shinichiro Noizumi (野泉進一郎 Noizumi Shinichirō): Satoshi Jinbo (神保 悟志 Jinbo Satoshi)
- Torao Kurei (暮井虎夫 Kurei Torao): Yu Kamio (神尾 佑 Kamio Yū)
- Soji (走児 Sōji): Rai Takahashi (髙橋 來 Takahashi Rai)
- Jun (ジュン): Noel Moriyama (森山 のえる Moriyama Noel)
- Tsuyoshi (ツヨシ): Yura Sano (佐野 祐徠 Sano Yūra)
- Makoto (マコト): Otoya Asahide (朝日出 響也 Asahide Otoya)
- Ken (ケン): Ryu Sekine (関根龍 Sekine Ryū)
- Young Soji (走児 Sōji): Ichiya Wasano (和佐野壱哉 Wasano Ichiya)
- Special Police: Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki)
- Go-On Red: Shinsuke Kusano (草野 伸介 Kusano Shinsuke)
- Go-On Blue: Hirotsugu Mori (森博嗣 Mori Hirotsugu)
- Go-On Yellow: Ayako Nakai (中井絢子 Nakai Ayako)
- Go-On Green: Daichi Nobe (野邉 大地 Nobe Daichi)
- Go-On Black: Yasuhiko Imai (今井 靖彦 Imai Yasuhiko)
- Go-On Gold: Kotaro Kaji (鍜治 洸太朗 Kaji Kōtarō)
- Go-On Silver: Natsumi Sano (佐野 夏未 Sano Natsumi)
- Yogostein: Riichi Seike (清家 利一 Seike Riichi)
- Kitaneidas: Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki)
- Noizoon: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- Grayzky: Keizo Yabe (矢部 敬三 Yabe Keizō)
- 001: Naoya Iguchi (井口 尚哉 Iguchi Naoya)
- Go-On Red - Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Engine Soul #4
- Go-On Black - Engine Soul #5
- Go-On Gold - Engine Soul #7
- Go-On Silver - Engine Soul #8
- "Engine First Lap ~Type 10YG Maximum Performance~" (炎神ファーステストラップ~Type 10YG Maximum Performance~)
- to be added
- Grand Prix is the first 10 Years After film to have a unique title.
- Unlike previous films Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger: 10 YEARS AFTER and Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 YEARS AFTER, 10 Years Grand Prix is released 10 years following the premiere of the Super Sentai Series installment as opposed to the finale.
- This is the first 10th-anniversary reunion to be written by someone other than the head writer of the original series.
- Matching its release, this film sets its "present day" as the year 2018, ten years following the Go-Onger TV series.
- Carrigator and Jum-bowhale briefly appear when the Isolation Barrier shatters, though they have no lines and do not participate in the action.
- Speedor and BearRV's marriage, established in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger 35th episode, is acknowledged in this film. However, their son, whom was introduced in Gokaiger, does not appear.
- It is established that the Pollution Ministers were eventually rebuilt, having previously appeared as ghosts in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger: GinmakuBang!! (2010) and again in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Uchuu Keiji Gavan: The Movie (2012).
- This film marks the final known Super Sentai work featuring suit actor Daichi Nobe (Go-On Green), who tragically passed away two months before its release at the age of 21, making his appearance a posthumous performance.
- This is the first Sentai V-Cinema to have a theatrical run before the home video release similar to the Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending films.
- Hiroto Sutou's line while being laughed by his teammates is an in-joke reference of Sou Yaguruma from Kamen Rider Kabuto, a character portrayed by Hidenori Tokuyama.