|This article is about a/an companion/ally who doubles as a mecha vehicle in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "Everyone's in first class! Engine Jum-bowhale!"
- ―roll call[src]
- ―verbal tic[src]
- ""-bowhale!" (ボエル Boeru!)/"-de aru!" (であ～る de āru)"
- ―sentence suffix[src]
Engine Jumbowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru) is a hybrid of a blue whale, a jumbo jet, and a jet plane. He is the main body of Engine Gattai SeiKuu-O. To form Engine-O G9 and G12, he connects to Engine-O G6's back.
After coming to the conclusion that Engines and humans need to work together, he created the Go-Onger's and Go-On Wing's weapons and transformation devices in order to create a way to strengthen the bond and powers of the Engines soul and their human partners' hearts.
He is able to appear inside any holographic projector or transformation device even if his Soul is not inserted into that device because "as a mentor, he shows up any time a person is in need of his guidance". Jum-bowhale is Hiroto and Miu Sutou's mentor who trained them in Machine World, then afterwards becomes the mentor of the Go-Ongers. He respects the main Go-Ongers' simplicity and emotional headstrong style. Jetras refers to Jum-bowhale as either "Veteran Hero" and "Air Commander Jum-bowhale", as Jum-bowhale is greatly renowned for his wisdom and skill.
His large size makes him seem intimidating and he is also armed to the baleen, to the point he can "eat" Barbaric Dohma in the sky. He can attack with the Bowhale Beam, a series of laser blasts from several points on his body, and he can also spray water from his "blowhole" to extinguish fires after saying "Commence spraying!". He announces "Attention please! Take off!" when he takes to the air, and announces "Attention please! Jet Mode!" before turning to Jet Mode, an attack mode where he rockets through opponents for a short time while on fire. He forms Seikuu-O's main body, the back of Engine-O G9 and 12, and supports on the back of the legs for the latter 2.
10 Years Grand Prix
In the year 2018, ten years following the battle against Gaiark, Jum-bowhale and the other Engines were barred from entering Human World by the Isolation Barrier erected by Noizoon. Thanks to a breach in the dimensions caused by Kitaneidas, the Go-Ongers partner Engines were able to enter the Human World and join the fight against the Eleki Clan Zontark. Eventually, Jum-bowhale joined his fellow Engines with Carrigator, when the Isolation Barrier was shattered .
- He is the first whale-based mecha in all of Sentai.
- He is the first mecha to be the mentor of a Sentai team.
- He is the only Engine without a real life model, being only seen in CGI due to the impracticality of the size it would be compared to the set. This does not count his appearances on Mech formations.
- He somewhat shares the same motif as the KujiraJet Best Match form from Kamen Rider Build.
Total: 3 Episodes
- Whale Zord - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers RPM. See comparison page.
- Doctor K - Power Rangers counterpart in RPM. See comparison page. (as mentors of the 6th Rangers)