|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
Emperor Mavro is the eighteenth episode of Power Rangers Super Megaforce, the second season of Power Rangers Megaforce. This episode marks the debut of Emperor Mavro and the final appearance of Damaras and the Ultimate Legendary Megazord.
Emperor Mavro comes to Earth with his personal fleet to avenge his sons' deaths and arrests Damaras for failing to protect the Prince. He gives Damaras a chance to redeem himself by destroying the Power Rangers, but he fails against their determination and teamwork. The Emperor has not yet said his last word.
The rangers are fighting a army of X-Borgs which Jake stars clowning around while fighting them. He explains that the Armada is done without a leader. The rangers have a piggyback race to Ernie's Brain Freeze. At the Armada ship, Damaras and Levira are worried and nervous without a leader. Then Marvo and his generals, Redker and Yellzor, arrive. Emperor Marvo berates Damaras for letting the Rangers destroy his sons. Redker and Yellzor take Damaras into custody. Troy and Orion are seen getting tickets for a rock concert. The rest of the rangers see the invasion and Damaras appears. Levira gave him one last chance to get revenge and redeem himself to the Emperor for Prince Vekar's death.
The Rangers are now fighting Damaras, who knocks them down and captures Troy. At the ship, he is seen on the ground and blindfolded before getting taken to custody. The Rangers are back at the base, injured, while Jake goes to rescue Troy. Damaras is sending the humanity a message but Jake appears to fight X-Borgs, while Tensou gets Troy free. Damaras then gets blasted by Emma, Gia, Noah, and Orion. The Rangers morph and defeat him. Levira maximizes him only for Damaras to get defeated by the Rangers. Back at the base, Troy congratulates the Rangers for saving him. Later, the Rangers all go to the rock concert.
- Andrew Gray as Troy Burrows
- John Mark Loudermilk as Noah Carver
- Ciara Hanna as Gia Moran
- Azim Rizk as Jake Holling
- Christina Masterson as Emma Goodall
- Cameron Jebo as Orion
- Erika Fong as Mia Watanabe (via stock footage)
- Steven Skyler as Antonio Garcia (via stock footage)
- Jaever Santos as Terry Watanabe (via stock footage)
- Geoff Dolan as Gosei (voice)
- Estevez Gillespie as Tensou (voice)
- Shailesh Prajapati as Ernie
- John Leigh as Damaras (voice)
- Mike Drew as Emperor Mavro (voice)
- Rebecca Parr as Levira (voice)
- Jeremy Birchall as Yellzor (voice)
- Adrian Smith as Redker (voice)
- Megaforce Red - N/A
- Megaforce Pink - N/A
- Megaforce Black - Snake Axe
- Megaforce Yellow - N/A
- Megaforce Blue - N/A
Legendary Ranger Modes
- Legendary Ranger Modes for Emperor Mavro (episode):
- When Redker makes Damaras suffer at the beginning of the episode, his claws bend, exposing the material used to make them.
- Several errors can be noticed during the fight against the X-Borgs:
- Royal Guards can be seen at first, but moments later, they suddenly disappear.
- Japanese writing can be seen in the background, when Noah says "Jake, what are you doing?"
- While fighting it's cloudy, but when Orion arrives, it's sunny, but turns cloudy again moments later.
- Jake's head and arms are sticking out of a box, despite in the previous scene where his head did not go into a box.
- When Rangers de-morph the scenery is different.
- When the Rangers were using the Super Mega Cannon, they showed Jake holding the cannon in the end.
- Damaras was smoking and appeared injured after the Ultimate Legendary Megazord formed despite them never landing a hit on him.
- In Gokaiger, they unleashed a big fireball attack that went straight through him and caused critical injuries.
- Yellzor suddenly disappears moments before Damaras is released from his prison.
- Orion said "Legendary Q-Rex Megazord, ready" instead of "Q-Rex Megazord, ready."
- When Troy attempts to morph while in the clutches of Damaras, he knocks the Morpher out of Troy's hand. However, before it was knocked out of his hand, he didn't pull out the key, and yet when it is shown on the ground, the Red Ranger Key falls right next to the Legendary Morpher as if Troy was holding both in his left hand.
- The concert shown at the end of this episode is recycled footage from the Super Samurai episode He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother, and the song they sing is Everyday Fun.
- Yellzor only appears in this episode. He is not mentioned again but it can be assumed he was destroyed leading one of the Armada ships in the finale.
- This marks the final time that Orion pilots the Q-Rex Megazord. It is auto-piloted in the next episode, which is its last appearance.
- Ep. 41: Something I Don't Want to Lose - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (Emperor Mavro approaching footage)
- Ep. 42: The Strongest Man in the Universe - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- Ep. 43: To the Legendary Hero - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)