|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
Elizabeth "Z" Delgado is a former street thief alongside her best friend Jack Landors who were given a chance to join Space Patrol Delta and reform themselves. Unlike Jack, Z quickly jumped into the opportunity and joined the team as the S.P.D. Yellow Ranger and for many years to come.
When Kira touched a glowing rock, she saw herself becoming a Ranger. However, she also had a vision of the future Yellow Ranger blasting an unnamed monster.
Z spent most of her life living on the streets - helping the homeless by stealing from those more fortunate. She desired to be a part of something bigger, and when arrested by S.P.D. was offered that chance by Commander Cruger when he made her the Yellow Ranger. Z is the one who always looks out for those who are less fortunate or being picked on.
When young Sam was picked on by his peers for being different, Z remembers what she went through as a child and comes to Sam's aid. When Z was only 12, she was ridiculed for her genetic abilities and was once saved by a mysterious person in the shadows. The person turned out to be none other than Commander Cruger. This inspired a desire to protect others. Through S.W.A.T. training on Zantor, Z learns to get over her differences with Syd and work together as a team, the Rangers take down a renegade A-Squad.
When Jack leaves S.P.D., Z stays with the Rangers and continues to live out her dream of protecting the innocent.
Z returned with her fellow S.P.D. Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
When events set into motion by Lord Drakkon caused the timeline to split into pocket universe, each anchored on a powerset, the B-Squad Rangers were split off into their own pocket universe. Lord Drakkon then attacked them.
When the timeline was restored, so was Z. She fends off an attack by Lord Drakkon, alongside the B-Squad and C-Squad, despite being depowered by the Black Dragon Cannon.
- Replication: Z has the ability to clone herself.
S.P.D. Yellow Ranger
Appearances: S.P.D. Episodes 2-24, 26-33, 35-38, SM Episodes 20 & LBEV
Morph and Roll Call
The S.P.D. Yellow Ranger Key is Z's personal Ranger Key. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Gia Moran (Super Megaforce Yellow) who uses it to fight as the S.P.D. Yellow Ranger.
- When the Super Mega Rangers became the S.P.D. Rangers while fighting Tentacus.
- When the Super Mega Rangers became the S.P.D. Rangers in their fight with Cybax.
- When the Super Mega Rangers (bar Noah) became the S.P.D. Rangers while fighting Skatana's X-Borgs.
Behind the Scenes
- Z is played by Monica May, as a child she is played by Stephanie Morelli, her suit actors in Super Sentai footage from Dekaranger is played by Keiko Hashimoto (橋本 恵子 Hashimoto Keiko) & Motokuni Nakagawa (中川 素州 Nakagawa Motokuni). In US/NZ footage, her suit actress is Motoko Nagino (梛野 素子 Nagino Motoko). Her main stunt double is Motoko Nagino (梛野 素子 Nagino Motoko), with Kazuhiro Yokoyama (横山 和博 Yokoyama Kazuhiro) also serving as her stunt double.
- As one of the five B-Squad Rangers, Z featured in her own specially filmed profile short released by Jetix to promote S.P.D.. Called upon by Anubis Cruger, Z states her name, rank and genetic powers.
- Z is the first official female Yellow Ranger with a Sentai counterpart who legitimately has the same gender, but not to have a skirt with her ranger suit. Previous six chosen female Yellow Rangers each didn't have a skirt with their ranger suit, due to having Sentai counterparts with the opposite gender.
- She shares her last name with Danny Delgado from Wild Force. However, it's unknown if they're related.
- In the Japanese Power Rangers dub, Elizabeth was voiced by Ayumi Kinoshita, who played her counterpart.
- She shares her Super Sentai counterpart concept of having a special ability Jasmine being an Esper while Z has the ability to multiply. The rest of DekaRangers do not have any kind of special ability.
- In the 2-part premiere, it is shown that Z's replicas can somehow change from being Corporeal to Ethereal this might hint that her Replica's are made of energy that can change to solid to ethereal and vise versa.
- If Z's replicas are energy based, it might be dangerous for her if she continuously made multiple copies because she might be using her own energy to make them, which is probably why in the show she only makes up to 2-3 copies of herself.
- Marika Reimon - Super Sentai counterpart in Dekaranger. See comparison page. her main Counterpart
- Mugi Grafton - Super Sentai counterpart in Dekaranger. See comparison page. her secondary counterpart in Dekaranger 10 years after