|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
Dysotron is a dice themed monster. He serve as a veryminor antagonist during the episode "Golden Boy."
Dysotron attacked Reefside . He was attacked by the Thundersaurus Megazord. Dysotron used his power to transport Rangers into the Arctic. However Dino Rangers outsmart him and reflect the rays of the monster on him before attacking him with thier Ptera Rang, returning them to the city. The Rangers then used their Tricera Fist and Tyranno Tail to knock him back and prevent him from from sending them somewhere else. They then shot him with a massive fireball and then powered up the Tyranno Drill to to destroy Dysotron for good. It was his failure that led to the creation of Goldenrod.
Dysotron is quite cunning and unpredictable. He is very intelligent as he managed to transport rangers into the Arctic. It is shown that he takes pleasure from his mission to attack Reefside and fight the Rangers. He is also very bratty in a similar way to Bratboy, as evidenced by his final words.
Powers And Abilities
- Eye Blasts-When the Rangers arrived over the crest of a hill to battle him, he cane seen blasting the city with red lightning from his eyes.
- Transportation: Dysotron can teleport things to different places by shooting white beams from his hands and wrapping them around the enemy as shown when he teleported himself and rangers into the Arctic.
- Puff Blizzard: Dysotron can puff a cold wind to his enemies.
- Dice-Dysotron can pull a dice out of thin air although what is can do is unclear.
Behind The Scenes
- Dysotron was voiced by Andrew Robertt in his first of two roles in Power Rangers, the other being Morticon.
- It is unknown who created this monster as he was first seen destroying the city immediately after the opening credits.
- Dysotron is the first monster in Power Rangers, who appeared only in the beginning of the episode.
- The reason that Dysotron never uses his dice in combat is because it had Japanese writing all over it in Abaranger,