|This article is about a/an Nighlok monster in Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
- "Not so fast, Rangers. Now I’m giganticool!"
- ―Duplicator when turning into a Mega-Monster.[src]
- "This is so not cool!"
- ―Duplicators last words before his death.[src]
Duplicator is a narcissistic Nighlok sent by Serrator. He can create mirrors and duplicate himself many times, to confuse the Rangers. He was defeated by Mia using her Super Air Wave in Super Mode. He turns into a Mega-Monster, but he was defeated by the Super Samurai Battle Cannon with Mia in Shogun Mode. His clones were eliminated with the help of the LightZord.
Duplicator is an extremely arrogant, narcissistic, and egomaniacal monster, who thinks he is "cool", and that he is "too cool" for everyone else. He holds great confidence in himself and his powers, which was primarily the result of his defeat.
Powers and abilities.
- Duplication: He can duplicate himself many times, and the clones are used to battle the Rangers.
- Blast: He can fire purple blasts from the palms of his hands that explode. This is by far his strongest attack as it immediately took down all six Rangers.
- Extraordinary Jumper: He can jump and leap go incredible heights and distances.
- Flight: Duplicator can basically fly, since he was able to fly in the air to fire his hand blasts.
- Sword: He wields a long blue sword in battle to slash at his enemies.
He is voiced by Joel Tobeck.
- In a Power Rangers Samurai Flash game on the Nickelodeon website, Duplicator was a boss, but was given the name Dokurobou, the same name as his Sentai counterpart. This was because Duplicator had yet to debut in Samurai/Super Samurai.